Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Osmo Pocket doesn't update to latest firmware
2690 5 2020-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
charlietuna49
New

United States

According to the video, if there is new firmware the OSMO pocket should automatically update in DJI MIMO.  I have a newly formated card in place.
I have full charge. I never see the info dialog to update.
2020-6-25
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

I could be mistaken. But, the latest update (3 days ago) seemed to be to the Mimo app itself, not a Pocket firmware update.
2020-6-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there charlietuna49. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have provided. When there is a new firmware available for the DJI Osmo Pocket, a prompt will be shown in the DJI Mino application notifying you to update the firmware. Tap download and start downloading the new firmware package. After the download, a " New Firmware Ready to Update " prompt will pop up. Tap the prompt to enter the firmware installation screen. The firmware version and update information will be shown on the screen. Tap install and the application will automatically update the firmware. Thank you.
2020-6-29
Use props
fans69cb28ca
New
Switzerland

I followed all instructions, but it’s not updating to the new firmware 10.4.00.20
I have 10.3.00.10
Please advise on how to proceed.
Thank you
Julian Martín
julianmartin13@hotmail.com
2022-3-11
Use props
djiuser_Pu3eEnvsPx2q
New

South Africa

fans69cb28ca Posted at 3-11 18:57
I followed all instructions, but it’s not updating to the new firmware 10.4.00.20
I have 10.3.00.10
Please advise on how to proceed.

Did you manage to update to the latest firmware?
2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_GhH6SfaVIQKD
lvl.1

Turkey

Its new information for me
2022-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules