I'm screaming .....
544 3 2020-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Outdoorsfellar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 738 ft
United States

I have had my Spark for the last year & have flown countless Litchi waypoint missions with no issue. This year, on my first mission, the Spark came back, with no connection to my controller or gps. It proceeded to land, but just hovered a bit. I could not regain gps, or any control of it, & then it proceeded to fly straight up about 200 feet, then shifted a bit & came down into the top of a 70 ft tree. It stayed there a number of days before falling out. There was no visible damage but the gimble & other internals would not operate. I have the refresh program & sent it back for a replacement. It arrived yesterday & this evening I flew it around a bit before sending it off the same mission as before. I made sure I had it programmed to land upon arrival. THE EXACT SAME THING happened again ! It's back up in that same tree  !!!  I do not understand why the Spark would not regain connection & then flying straight up & ending up in that tree.
2020-6-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm so sorry about the accident. Please kindly contact our support at the link below to open a case and send the drone in for a diagnosis, we'll do our best to help. http://www.dji.com/support
2020-6-25
Use props
Outdoorsfellar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 738 ft
United States

Yeah, as soon as I cut that tree down.....
2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Outdoorsfellar Posted at 6-26 05:15
Yeah, as soon as I cut that tree down.....

Hi, we're truly sorry for the inconvenience. However, it is a must for us to diagnose and send in the aircraft. We appreciate every patience we can get in resolving the recent issues you had.

Thank you in advance.
2020-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules