M210, M600 drone and OSDK questions
1789 6 2020-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ywcYj8Wgbv6l
lvl.2

South Korea

Hello,

I have a M30 (not V2), a M600 drone with a Z30 camera and a manifold 2-g. I want to stream video using OSDK. and control the camera and gimbal using OSDK.

'https://github.com/dji-sdk/Onboard-SDK/tree/3.5' states that Developers will now have access to the live streams of the main (Zenmuse X4 and X5S) and FPV cameras.

[Question 1] Is it possible to stream the video of the M210 main camera in OSDK 3.5 or later version?

[Question 2] I am wondering whether only the Zenmuse X4, X5S, FPV camera video mentioned above can be streamed, or whether all the cameras compatible with the M210 can be streamed.

[Question 3] Regarding question 2, I would like to use the M210 V1 with a Z30 camera, but I am wondering if video streaming is possible using the OSDK. and Please tell me the main camera that can stream video compatible with the M210 V1.

[Question 4] M600 is supported with OSDK 3.9 or lower. Is it possible to stream video from the M600's main camera? If possible, Please let me know what camera models are possible.

[Question 5] In OSDK version 3.9.0 or lower, the video format is RGB. Doesn't OSDK support converting it to YUV? From a data processing standpoint, I know that YUV is more efficient than RGB.

Thank you.

Best Regards.

2020-6-25
Use props
Xiao Long
lvl.2

Hong Kong

[Question 1] Is it possible to stream the video of the M210 main camera in OSDK 3.5 or later version?
==> The OSDK 3.5 is supported, you can check on Github, https://github.com/dji-sdk/Onboa ... ux/advanced-sensing  
However, it is recommended to use the latest VERSION of OSDK, because many bug fixes and new features only appear in the latest version, and the firmware of M210 is constantly updated, which may cause incompatibility problems.
2020-7-7
Use props
Xiao Long
lvl.2

Hong Kong

[Question 2] I am wondering whether only the Zenmuse X4, X5S, FPV camera video mentioned above can be streamed, or whether all the cameras compatible with the M210 can be streamed.
==> The list of cameras in OSDK for the M210 series to support obtain main camera video streaming as follows (and whether the remote control needs to be opened) :
2020-7-7
Use props
Xiao Long
lvl.2

Hong Kong

[Question 3] Regarding question 2, I would like to use the M210 V1 with a Z30 camera, but I am wondering if video streaming is possible using the OSDK. and Please tell me the main camera that can stream video compatible with the M210 V1.
==> As the answer to question 2, OSDK does not support getting Z30 video streams on M210 V1
2020-7-7
Use props
Xiao Long
lvl.2

Hong Kong

[Question 4] M600 is supported with OSDK 3.9 or lower. Is it possible to stream video from the M600's main camera? If possible, Please let me know what camera models are possible.
==> DJI OSDK does not support getting  DJI cameras video streaming on M600.
Unless you use your own camera and develop it yourself.
2020-7-7
Use props
Xiao Long
lvl.2

Hong Kong

[Question 5] In OSDK version 3.9.0 or lower, the video format is RGB. Doesn't OSDK support converting it to YUV? From a data processing standpoint, I know that YUV is more efficient than RGB.
==> OSDK itself does not support RGB to YUV conversion, but you can do the video streaming conversion by youself.
2020-7-7
Use props
vivanov
lvl.1

Russia

Xiao Long Posted at 2020-7-7 02:44
==> DJI OSDK does not support getting  DJI cameras video streaming on M600.

How to prepare own camera in order to stream the video to onboard computer? Any guide or tutorial?
2021-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules