Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Package stuck in customs.
544 21 6-26 04:18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV
lvl.2
United States

I recently bought a Mavic mini on 06/18. It has said "clearance in progress" in China for the past 5 days. I was really hoping to get the package before I leave for a trip tomorrow   and Was hopping 8 days was enough time. Can I do anything to speed up the process? Or will it just be stuck there?
6-26 04:18
Use props
djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV
lvl.2
United States

I was also wondering if it could be possible to change the address of shipment to the address I'll be for two weeks. It's not but 2 hours away, same state.
6-26 09:22
Use props
J_Edit61
lvl.2
Flight distance : 202881 ft
United States

djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV Posted at 6-26 09:22
I was also wondering if it could be possible to change the address of shipment to the address I'll be for two weeks. It's not but 2 hours away, same state.
My Air 2 has been stuck in customs since Wednesday 6-24-20. I was supposed to take delivery Thursday 6-25. It’s now Friday and still processing in customs. At this point I have no idea when it will be here.
6-26 15:52
Use props
J_Edit61
lvl.2
Flight distance : 202881 ft
United States

djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV Posted at 6-26 09:22
I chatted with DJI and they said they sent a message to expedite the order. I don’t hold much hope there. I think they were trying to make me feel good.
6-26 15:53
Use props
djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV
lvl.2
United States

J_Edit61 Posted at 6-26 15:53
I chatted with DJI and they said they sent a message to expedite the order. I don’t hold much hope there. I think they were trying to make me feel good.

I didn't listen to all the reviews saying the shipping from DJI was very bad and I guess I am paying for it now. Should have got it from Best Buy smh
6-26 16:34
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hello there, we are sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience on DJI online store, I managed to get your order number and has informed the logistics team to expedite. If you would like to update the address, please email to support@dji.com with your new address and keep me updated with the email ticket number, we will forward to the logistics team to see whether it is possible.
6-27 04:01
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

J_Edit61 Posted at 6-26 15:53

Sorry to know you have the same situation, I've forwarded to the logistics team to expedite, hope it will be updated soon.
6-27 04:04
Use props
djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-27 04:01
Hello there, we are sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience on DJI online store, I managed to get your order number and has informed the logistics team to expedite. If you would like to update the address, please email to  with your new address and keep me updated with the email ticket number, we will forward to the logistics team to see whether it is possible.

My email ticket number appears to be 2871132. I have sent the new address in that email
6-27 05:13
Use props
djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV
lvl.2
United States

Might be asking for a refund. If I don't get it by the time my vacation is over in two weeks I'll be incredibly disappointed. It still says it's in customs today. I only have two weeks to shoot video. And apparently it'll take forever to get the drone so I can't even use it. I could have gotten the drone from Best Buy two days ago. I understand it's a hard time to ship right now but I just wish they would have told me it would take forever. Y'all would get the money at some point anyway if I bought from Best Buy. Just very disappointed
6-27 11:32
Use props
fanse140413c
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV Posted at 6-27 11:32
Might be asking for a refund. If I don't get it by the time my vacation is over in two weeks I'll be incredibly disappointed. It still says it's in customs today. I only have two weeks to shoot video. And apparently it'll take forever to get the drone so I can't even use it. I could have gotten the drone from Best Buy two days ago. I understand it's a hard time to ship right now but I just wish they would have told me it would take forever. Y'all would get the money at some point anyway if I bought from Best Buy. Just very disappointed

If you have the same issue I do, stuck in customs in Memphis, it is because DJI didnt provide the proper paperwork to clear customs. Mine sat and DJI did nothing,  so customs sent it back to China. Absolutely ridiculous scenario.
6-27 12:05
Use props
djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV
lvl.2
United States

fanse140413c Posted at 6-27 12:05
If you have the same issue I do, stuck in customs in Memphis, it is because DJI didnt provide the proper paperwork to clear customs. Mine sat and DJI did nothing,  so customs sent it back to China. Absolutely ridiculous scenario.

Mine didn't even make it out of China. It is still there
6-27 14:29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV Posted at 6-27 11:32
Might be asking for a refund. If I don't get it by the time my vacation is over in two weeks I'll be incredibly disappointed. It still says it's in customs today. I only have two weeks to shoot video. And apparently it'll take forever to get the drone so I can't even use it. I could have gotten the drone from Best Buy two days ago. I understand it's a hard time to ship right now but I just wish they would have told me it would take forever. Y'all would get the money at some point anyway if I bought from Best Buy. Just very disappointed

I understand how you feel, I've already forwarded your new address to our logistic team to contact FedEx to update the address and also push the shipment.
If you would like a refund, please let us know.
6-28 03:47
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

Dear customer, our logistics team has confirmed with FedEx that it cannot be rerouted to other address because it’s set into the system “ no reroute policy” for all the IPD shipments. At the moment, the package is waiting for the next available flight, due to the traffic control during the pandemic, the delivery date cannot be confirmed. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

If you would like us to stop the shipment and refund, please PM me your order number, email and contact number you used to place the order and then keep me updated in the thread just in case the PM is missed, we will need to confirm your personal information and then process with the refund, thank you.
6-29 00:49
Use props
djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-29 00:49
Dear customer, our logistics team has confirmed with FedEx that it cannot be rerouted to other address because it’s set into the system “ no reroute policy” for all the IPD shipments. At the moment, the package is waiting for the next available flight, due to the traffic control during the pandemic, the delivery date cannot be confirmed. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

If you would like us to stop the shipment and refund, please PM me your order number, email and contact number you used to place the order and then keep me updated in teh thread just in case the PM is missed, we will need to confirm your personal information and then process with the refund, thank you.
Thank you and your logistics team for working that out. I will wait for the package to arrive. I really appreciate it.
6-29 03:53
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV Posted at 6-29 03:53
Thank you and your logistics team for working that out. I will wait for the package to arrive. I really appreciate it.

Thank you so much for your understanding. We will push the shipment, please keep me updated if you have any further concerns.
6-29 04:26
Use props
djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-29 04:26
Thank you so much for your understanding. We will push the shipment, please keep me updated if you have any further concerns.

Received the package today. Thank you for all of your help, I really do appreciate it. I know this is a hard job, especially with all that is going on in the world.
7-1 10:17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV Posted at 7-1 10:17
Received the package today. Thank you for all of your help, I really do appreciate it. I know this is a hard job, especially with all that is going on in the world.

I'm so glad to know you've received the drone, thank you so much for your understanding to our job and the current situation, hope you have a pleasant trip.
7-1 22:38
Use props
janetheman
lvl.1

India

Yes drones has very strict policy on customs
7-8 12:38
Use props
djiuser_K07f7yk9VPjb
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-27 04:04
Sorry to know you have the same situation, I've forwarded to the logistics team to expedite, hope it will be updated soon.

Mine says the same thing, Stuck in Memphis in Customs, I called FedEx and they told me they dont know how long it will be that it depends on DJI that they are sometimes fast and other times super slow.. my order number is 0015583102924. I wish I would of ordered elsewhere as well if I knew would run into this problem. FedEx claims DJI didnt provide paperwork or Tariff number
7-9 13:13
Use props
djiuser_K07f7yk9VPjb
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_K07f7yk9VPjb Posted at 7-9 13:13
Mine says the same thing, Stuck in Memphis in Customs, I called FedEx and they told me they dont know how long it will be that it depends on DJI that they are sometimes fast and other times super slow.. my order number is 0015583102924. I wish I would of ordered elsewhere as well if I knew would run into this problem. FedEx claims DJI didnt provide paperwork or Tariff number

just updated and shows will be del now on monday so I presume it got released
7-10 11:15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

djiuser_K07f7yk9VPjb Posted at 7-10 11:15
just updated and shows will be del now on monday so I presume it got released

Sorry for the late response and the shipment delay, yes, the package has been released, it shall be delivered soon, please wait patiently, thanks.
7-10 22:25
Use props
janetheman
lvl.1

India

janetheman Posted at 7-8 12:38
Yes drones has very strict policy on customs
https://logging-in.org/mymaximconnect/

https://logging-in.org/mymaximconnect/
18 mins ago
Use props
Advanced