Package stuck in customs.
4896 33 2020-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV
lvl.1
United States

I recently bought a Mavic mini on 06/18. It has said "clearance in progress" in China for the past 5 days. I was really hoping to get the package before I leave for a trip tomorrow   and Was hopping 8 days was enough time. Can I do anything to speed up the process? Or will it just be stuck there?
2020-6-26
Use props
djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV
lvl.1
United States

I was also wondering if it could be possible to change the address of shipment to the address I'll be for two weeks. It's not but 2 hours away, same state.
2020-6-26
Use props
J_Edit61
lvl.2
Flight distance : 270801 ft
United States

djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV Posted at 6-26 09:22
I was also wondering if it could be possible to change the address of shipment to the address I'll be for two weeks. It's not but 2 hours away, same state.
My Air 2 has been stuck in customs since Wednesday 6-24-20. I was supposed to take delivery Thursday 6-25. It’s now Friday and still processing in customs. At this point I have no idea when it will be here.
2020-6-26
Use props
J_Edit61
lvl.2
Flight distance : 270801 ft
United States

djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV Posted at 6-26 09:22
I chatted with DJI and they said they sent a message to expedite the order. I don’t hold much hope there. I think they were trying to make me feel good.
2020-6-26
Use props
djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV
lvl.1
United States

J_Edit61 Posted at 6-26 15:53
I chatted with DJI and they said they sent a message to expedite the order. I don’t hold much hope there. I think they were trying to make me feel good.

I didn't listen to all the reviews saying the shipping from DJI was very bad and I guess I am paying for it now. Should have got it from Best Buy smh
2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello there, we are sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience on DJI online store, I managed to get your order number and has informed the logistics team to expedite. If you would like to update the address, please email to support@dji.com with your new address and keep me updated with the email ticket number, we will forward to the logistics team to see whether it is possible.
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

J_Edit61 Posted at 6-26 15:53

Sorry to know you have the same situation, I've forwarded to the logistics team to expedite, hope it will be updated soon.
2020-6-27
Use props
djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-27 04:01
Hello there, we are sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience on DJI online store, I managed to get your order number and has informed the logistics team to expedite. If you would like to update the address, please email to  with your new address and keep me updated with the email ticket number, we will forward to the logistics team to see whether it is possible.

My email ticket number appears to be 2871132. I have sent the new address in that email
2020-6-27
Use props
djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV
lvl.1
United States

Might be asking for a refund. If I don't get it by the time my vacation is over in two weeks I'll be incredibly disappointed. It still says it's in customs today. I only have two weeks to shoot video. And apparently it'll take forever to get the drone so I can't even use it. I could have gotten the drone from Best Buy two days ago. I understand it's a hard time to ship right now but I just wish they would have told me it would take forever. Y'all would get the money at some point anyway if I bought from Best Buy. Just very disappointed
2020-6-27
Use props
fanse140413c
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV Posted at 6-27 11:32
Might be asking for a refund. If I don't get it by the time my vacation is over in two weeks I'll be incredibly disappointed. It still says it's in customs today. I only have two weeks to shoot video. And apparently it'll take forever to get the drone so I can't even use it. I could have gotten the drone from Best Buy two days ago. I understand it's a hard time to ship right now but I just wish they would have told me it would take forever. Y'all would get the money at some point anyway if I bought from Best Buy. Just very disappointed

If you have the same issue I do, stuck in customs in Memphis, it is because DJI didnt provide the proper paperwork to clear customs. Mine sat and DJI did nothing,  so customs sent it back to China. Absolutely ridiculous scenario.
2020-6-27
Use props
djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV
lvl.1
United States

fanse140413c Posted at 6-27 12:05
If you have the same issue I do, stuck in customs in Memphis, it is because DJI didnt provide the proper paperwork to clear customs. Mine sat and DJI did nothing,  so customs sent it back to China. Absolutely ridiculous scenario.

Mine didn't even make it out of China. It is still there
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV Posted at 6-27 11:32
Might be asking for a refund. If I don't get it by the time my vacation is over in two weeks I'll be incredibly disappointed. It still says it's in customs today. I only have two weeks to shoot video. And apparently it'll take forever to get the drone so I can't even use it. I could have gotten the drone from Best Buy two days ago. I understand it's a hard time to ship right now but I just wish they would have told me it would take forever. Y'all would get the money at some point anyway if I bought from Best Buy. Just very disappointed

I understand how you feel, I've already forwarded your new address to our logistic team to contact FedEx to update the address and also push the shipment.
If you would like a refund, please let us know.
2020-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dear customer, our logistics team has confirmed with FedEx that it cannot be rerouted to other address because it’s set into the system “ no reroute policy” for all the IPD shipments. At the moment, the package is waiting for the next available flight, due to the traffic control during the pandemic, the delivery date cannot be confirmed. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

If you would like us to stop the shipment and refund, please PM me your order number, email and contact number you used to place the order and then keep me updated in the thread just in case the PM is missed, we will need to confirm your personal information and then process with the refund, thank you.
2020-6-29
Use props
djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-29 00:49
Dear customer, our logistics team has confirmed with FedEx that it cannot be rerouted to other address because it’s set into the system “ no reroute policy” for all the IPD shipments. At the moment, the package is waiting for the next available flight, due to the traffic control during the pandemic, the delivery date cannot be confirmed. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

If you would like us to stop the shipment and refund, please PM me your order number, email and contact number you used to place the order and then keep me updated in teh thread just in case the PM is missed, we will need to confirm your personal information and then process with the refund, thank you.
Thank you and your logistics team for working that out. I will wait for the package to arrive. I really appreciate it.
2020-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV Posted at 6-29 03:53
Thank you and your logistics team for working that out. I will wait for the package to arrive. I really appreciate it.

Thank you so much for your understanding. We will push the shipment, please keep me updated if you have any further concerns.
2020-6-29
Use props
djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-29 04:26
Thank you so much for your understanding. We will push the shipment, please keep me updated if you have any further concerns.

Received the package today. Thank you for all of your help, I really do appreciate it. I know this is a hard job, especially with all that is going on in the world.
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_imaueOfvBEXV Posted at 7-1 10:17
Received the package today. Thank you for all of your help, I really do appreciate it. I know this is a hard job, especially with all that is going on in the world.

I'm so glad to know you've received the drone, thank you so much for your understanding to our job and the current situation, hope you have a pleasant trip.
2020-7-1
Use props
janetheman
New

India

Yes drones has very strict policy on customs
2020-7-8
Use props
djiuser_K07f7yk9VPjb
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-27 04:04
Sorry to know you have the same situation, I've forwarded to the logistics team to expedite, hope it will be updated soon.

Mine says the same thing, Stuck in Memphis in Customs, I called FedEx and they told me they dont know how long it will be that it depends on DJI that they are sometimes fast and other times super slow.. my order number is 0015583102924. I wish I would of ordered elsewhere as well if I knew would run into this problem. FedEx claims DJI didnt provide paperwork or Tariff number
2020-7-9
Use props
djiuser_K07f7yk9VPjb
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_K07f7yk9VPjb Posted at 7-9 13:13
Mine says the same thing, Stuck in Memphis in Customs, I called FedEx and they told me they dont know how long it will be that it depends on DJI that they are sometimes fast and other times super slow.. my order number is 0015583102924. I wish I would of ordered elsewhere as well if I knew would run into this problem. FedEx claims DJI didnt provide paperwork or Tariff number

just updated and shows will be del now on monday so I presume it got released
2020-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_K07f7yk9VPjb Posted at 7-10 11:15
just updated and shows will be del now on monday so I presume it got released

Sorry for the late response and the shipment delay, yes, the package has been released, it shall be delivered soon, please wait patiently, thanks.
2020-7-10
Use props
janetheman
New

India

janetheman Posted at 7-8 12:38
Yes drones has very strict policy on customs
https://logging-in.org/mymaximconnect/

https://logging-in.org/mymaximconnect/
2020-8-11
Use props
djiuser_gq2IiNXUwNBR
lvl.1

United States

My mavic air 2 has been stuck in Memphis for a week now. I need this drone. It's to be used for business. FedEx tells me each day it will be here the next, yet it hasn't come for 6 days now. Please someone help me.
2020-8-18
Use props
fans9f999b43
lvl.1

United States

Same problem here, I have a couple mini 2 orders stuck in customs in Ontario CA for almost a week now. I contacted DJI support and they just say “please wait 3-5 business days” so I contacted UPS to ask why it’s stuck and they replied with the exact reasons why it’s not cleared and provided the paperwork needed from DJI in order to release it, which I forwarded to DJI support and they just replied with “I have checked the tracking and see it’s in Ontario CA so it looks fine”... yes that’s the issue, it has been in Ontario CA for a week with no movement...  I agree ordering from DJI.com has not been a great experience...
2020-12-2
Use props
djiuser_dlTvQ4UfRIVG
lvl.1

United States

the same story, I ordered as a gift, the website said delivery to Alaska would take 2-3 business days. I was absolutely sure that my drone would come to me from a warehouse in the USA, but no, it came from China and got stuck at customs. Why don't they warn? Before that, I bought this drone on amazon, and sent it back, because they sent me a used drone, it was broken, and without a vacuum seal. What is happening with the service in the USA?!
2022-12-28
Use props
djiuser_dlTvQ4UfRIVG
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_dlTvQ4UfRIVG Posted at 12-28 21:08
the same story, I ordered as a gift, the website said delivery to Alaska would take 2-3 business days. I was absolutely sure that my drone would come to me from a warehouse in the USA, but no, it came from China and got stuck at customs. Why don't they warn? Before that, I bought this drone on amazon, and sent it back, because they sent me a used drone, it was broken, and without a vacuum seal. What is happening with the service in the USA?!

the same story, I ordered as a gift, the website said delivery to Alaska would take 2-3 business days. I was absolutely sure that my drone would come to me from a warehouse in the USA, but no, it came from China and got stuck at customs. Why don't they warn? Before that, I bought this drone on amazon, and sent it back,
because they sent me a used drone, it was broken, and without a vacuum seal. What is happening with the service in the USA?!
2022-12-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_dlTvQ4UfRIVG Posted at 12-28 21:12
the same story, I ordered as a gift, the website said delivery to Alaska would take 2-3 business days. I was absolutely sure that my drone would come to me from a warehouse in the USA, but no, it came from China and got stuck at customs. Why don't they warn? Before that, I bought this drone on amazon, and sent it back,
because they sent me a used drone, it was broken, and without a vacuum seal. What is happening with the service in the USA?!

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about the problem. Please be advised that we've sent you details regarding this matter. Kindly keep us posted on the latest information. Thank you for your support.
2022-12-29
Use props
djiuser_dlTvQ4UfRIVG
lvl.1

DJI Diana Posted at 12-29 15:41
Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about the problem. Please be advised that we've sent you details regarding this matter. Kindly keep us posted on the latest information. Thank you for your support.

What's the point of this? some person called me today, started telling me something about what I have to provide to Fedex, my SSN number! Why is this at all? How is shipping related to my insurance number?! I work for Fedex, and I know perfectly well what is done and how. I think it makes sense to cancel the order.
2022-12-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_dlTvQ4UfRIVG Posted at 12-29 19:49
What's the point of this? some person called me today, started telling me something about what I have to provide to Fedex, my SSN number! Why is this at all? How is shipping related to my insurance number?! I work for Fedex, and I know perfectly well what is done and how. I think it makes sense to cancel the order.

Hello. We thank you for the update and sorry for the inconvenience. We will forward this information to our relevant team for further checking. We appreciate your patience.
2022-12-30
Use props
djiuser_dlTvQ4UfRIVG
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-30 15:27
Hello. We thank you for the update and sorry for the inconvenience. We will forward this information to our relevant team for further checking. We appreciate your patience.

today i got this from your team :
Upon checking the tracking number: 940473487420, it shows the shipment status was last updated on Tuesday, 12/27/2022 and the shipment requires importer's registration/identification number for clearance. (Examples include EIN, SSN, VAT, GST, RFC, etc.)  

We know you are confused about providing information, but here is the detail about why is an overseas supplier asking for the social security number/tax ID number/IRS number/importer number?

The link as reference: https://help.cbp.gov/s/article/Article-314?language=en_US it shows to us, we can see when an individual or company purchases goods from an overseas supplier, CBP considers them the ultimate importer.

To receive the package, Could you please provide one of the numbers to FEDEX so that the shipment can be pushed in case the package will be returned?

We are  humbly seeking for your kind understanding and patience with this matter.

If you still have any other arrangement for this order, please kindly let us know and we are always here to help.

I understand your guys don't know that I work for Fedex, and I know everything about deliveries. You're trying to get me to take over customs clearance so that I can pay customs fees. The most you will get is a return of the order. I think I'll take my day off tomorrow to post on social media about your scams.
2022-12-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_dlTvQ4UfRIVG Posted at 12-30 19:03
today i got this from your team :
Upon checking the tracking number: 940473487420, it shows the shipment status was last updated on Tuesday, 12/27/2022 and the shipment requires importer's registration/identification number for clearance. (Examples include EIN, SSN, VAT, GST, RFC, etc.)  

Thank you for the information and update. Apologies for any confusion and for any inconvenience this has caused you. Please rest assured that you do not need to pay for any customs clearance fees, and the information is only needed for customs clearance. If in case, FedEx charges you regarding the customs clearance fees, you can notify our corresponding team through email and we will contact FedEx to deal with it. Thank you.
2022-12-31
Use props
djiuser_dlTvQ4UfRIVG
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-31 00:20
Thank you for the information and update. Apologies for any confusion and for any inconvenience this has caused you. Please rest assured that you do not need to pay for any customs clearance fees, and the information is only needed for customs clearance. If in case, FedEx charges you regarding the customs clearance fees, you can notify our corresponding team through email and we will contact FedEx to deal with it. Thank you.

I'm not worried anymore, I just pressed return and I will buy the item I need from your competitor
2022-12-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_dlTvQ4UfRIVG Posted at 2022-12-31 21:24
I'm not worried anymore, I just pressed return and I will buy the item I need from your competitor

Sorry to hear about that. As always, should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thank you.
2023-1-1
Use props
djiuser_dlTvQ4UfRIVG
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-1 15:40
Sorry to hear about that. As always, should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thank you.

I'm about a refund, I canceled the order 0012120285061-A0. The review process will be completed within 2 working days. More than 2 working days have passed, but I do not see any notifications from you. In addition, I'm going to cancel the transaction through the bank, which of course will entail an investigation of your actions in relation to customers.
The bank will definitely see that your company withholds clients' money for no apparent reason, and, among other things, does not respond in any way to a request for a refund.

When I ordered the goods, it was written on the site that delivery was 2-3 days to the state of Alaska, as it turned out, this was a lie. The goods were sent from China, and you knew in advance that the package would get stuck at customs, sent it without consulting me, which already indicates a low level of your work. After all, I saw the promise of delivery in 2-3 days, and I hoped to receive the drone by Christmas,
but your company only sent me apologies and nothing more. Then I hoped to receive my order by the new year, and again the company did nothing. Now the comeback story begins and I read the apology again. But fortunately, everything is simpler here, I can cancel the transaction. So the decision is yours
or finally sink to the bottom in the eyes of customers, or still somehow show decency.
2023-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules