Another CUSTOMS HOLD - Missing MFG / MID
4866 15 2020-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse140413c
lvl.1
United States

ORDER #0018882606159

Well - looks like I'm joining the ranks of folks having issues getting their order from DJI. Support tried to help me after I complained of the delays so they shipped one half of my order via FEDEX.

As of this morning I noticed the following from FEDEX status:

Manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID) for each commodity required.
Recommended action:
Shipper or Importer must provide manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID).

If I didn't check, I'd never have known. FEDEX recommends the Importer or Shipper needs to supply the information - but..... how would I know?

DJI -- PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS!

2020-6-26
Use props
Armhunter
lvl.1

United States

posted 6 hours ago and no reply.. Man.. I feel for you bro.. this is BS!!  They should have a shipping distribution center in the US instead of shipping directly from China to the customer.  Ill never order from DJI again.
2020-6-26
Use props
fanse140413c
lvl.1
United States

Armhunter Posted at 6-26 11:23
posted 6 hours ago and no reply.. Man.. I feel for you bro.. this is BS!!  They should have a shipping distribution center in the US instead of shipping directly from China to the customer.  Ill never order from DJI again.

The time difference is most likely the issue... that's not bothering me as much as the lack of "getting it right" lately. I work for a Japanese company - most of my meetings occur from 7pm on ...so, I am used to it.

I just replied on your post as well. haha...  
2020-6-26
Use props
fanse140413c
lvl.1
United States

DJI?? Can you help?
2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, the shipping time is expected to be delayed due to the pandemic, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Your package is in the regular customs clearance process at the moment, our logistics department will provide the required document as soon as possible, appreciate your patience.
2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Armhunter Posted at 6-26 11:23

Hi Armhunter, sorry for the late response due to the time difference. We do have the warehouse in the US but it doesn't have the Mavic Air 2 in stock and currently, most of the DJI products still need to be shipped from China because of the stock issue, hope for your understanding. I will reply to your thread, please check it later, thank you.
2020-6-26
Use props
fanse140413c
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-26 20:17
Hi there, the shipping time is expected to be delayed due to the pandemic, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Your package is in the regular customs clearance process at the moment, our logistics department will provide the required document as soon as possible, appreciate your patience.

Good morning Mindy,

Maybe you didn't read my post? The shipment made it to the US but was held because of inaccurate paperwork provided by DJI.

The missing information created a clearance hold.

Now that I am looking at the tracking information, it is obviously on its way back to DJI. I have no chance of receiving my package before leaving for vacation.

This was not a covid-related delay and cannot ve used as an excuse for every problem.

There was mossing manufacturer and product information on the customs forms.

This whole order has been such a disaster. Seriouy regret spending my money at the dji store.

Screenshot_20200627-104157_Chrome.jpg
2020-6-27
Use props
fanse140413c
lvl.1
United States

TO BE CLEAR - DJI failed to provide MFG and MID information on the paperwork to US CUSTOMS. THAT is the reason it we returned ... unreal!
2020-6-27
Use props
fanse140413c
lvl.1
United States

DJI Shipping - How did you miss this??????

Hi DJI - in a matter of 30 seconds I found the details to what appears to be a chronic issue with your logistics and shipping teams.

Not sure if this is a new requirement - but I'd assume your teams would have experts in this area.

Many of the issues I am seeing on the forum, including my own, are around this particular problem. PLEASE have someone look into it and actually fix it rather than blame COVID-19 Delays ... the issue is clerical, not viral.

You're welcome!

fedex.JPG
2020-6-27
Use props
fanse140413c
lvl.1
United States

DJI .. are you ignoring these posts?
2020-6-27
Use props
fanse140413c
lvl.1
United States

Why are admins ignoring some posts?

Hi admins - I notice that you are replying to certain posts and ignoring others?

My shipment (order #0018882606159) was held in customs in Memphis because DJI did not supply Manufacturer or MDI information. Now it is showing as return to sender and is heading back to you.

I emailed, posted, etc... No help.

Others have this same issue - can you please help ALL of us understand what is happening and what we can expect?

Please do not blame Covid as the problem - this is not related.

PLEASE ADVISE ASAP

SHIPMENT ISSUE

SHIPMENT ISSUE

2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fanse140413c Posted at 6-27 16:48
Hi admins - I notice that you are replying to certain posts and ignoring others?

My shipment (order #0018882606159) was held in customs in Memphis because DJI did not supply Manufacturer or MDI information. Now it is showing as return to sender and is heading back to you.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused if some posts were missed, we will do our best to reply to every post in Forum once we see them.
We have provided the required documentation and have informed the logistics team to push FEDEX to arrange the delivery asap.
Please note it is not allowed to keep posting the threads with the same topic, if a thread is created and gets a lot of posts, it will be merged with an older thread about the same topic. Thanks for your understanding.
2020-6-27
Use props
fanse140413c
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-27 20:10
Sorry for the inconvenience caused if some posts were missed, we will do our best to reply to every post in Forum once we see them.
We have provided the required documentation and have informed the logistics team to push FEDEX to arrange the delivery asap.
Please note it is not allowed to keep posting the threads with the same topic, if a thread is created and gets a lot of posts, it will be merged with an older thread about the same topic. Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks Mindy. Clearly my original tgread was not understood. Another was purely information that was not pointed at my original thread.

This is a major inconvenience for me and for others who are experiencing shipping issues.

2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fanse140413c Posted at 6-27 20:34
Thanks Mindy. Clearly my original tgread was not understood. Another was purely information that was not pointed at my original thread.

This is a major inconvenience for me and for others who are experiencing shipping issues.

We understand there are some logistics issues recently and we have escalated to FedEx for high attention and optimization. We will also keep improving the service on our side, please accept our sincere apologies.
2020-6-29
Use props
Toonce
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1067933 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-29 04:50
We understand there are some logistics issues recently and we have escalated to FedEx for high attention and optimization. We will also keep improving the service on our side, please accept our sincere apologies.

Add my order to the list 0010803512795

Clearance delay - Import: Manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID) for each commodity required.: ANCHORAGE, AK

This is an issue with DJI, the shipper, not providing the necessary information.

Please send to FedEx the correct information so the order can be released.

Do you have a team that’s supposed to know how to handle logistics ?
2020-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Toonce Posted at 7-12 10:04
Add my order to the list 0010803512795

Clearance delay - Import: Manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID) for each commodity required.: ANCHORAGE, AK

Sorry to hear the clearance delay, I will forward to the logistics team to handle it in priority, please kindly wait for the later update.
2020-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules