Galaxy note 10 lite cannot connect Osmo Pocket's wifi properly
1439 3 2020-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Manduyat
New

Malaysia

Hi, I've got Samsung Galaxy note 10 lite recently.
And I have Osmo Pocket and wireless module as well. However, my smartphone can find the device via Bluetooth but cannot find Wifi or even I could find some how, it is very unstable and cannot be used.
When I connect those devices by adaptor, it works very well.
Hence, I think wireless module has a problem with Galaxy note 10. Is this only happening on me?
2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Manduyat, no need to connect to the wireless module in the WLAN settings, please enable the wifi and Bluetooth of your phone, then enter DJI Mimo and search the device in the APP directly, then connect to see if it helps.
2020-6-27
Use props
Manduyat
New

Malaysia

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-27 01:14
Hi Manduyat, no need to connect to the wireless module in the WLAN settings, please enable the wifi and Bluetooth of your phone, then enter DJI Mimo and search the device in the APP directly, then connect to see if it helps.

I'm using wireless module as well and I couldn't connect it's wifi.
I've tried 2.4gh and 5.8gh both of all but they didn't work.
However, few hours later, when I tried again, it worked.
I don't know how and what happened but as of now my Galaxy note 10 lite can access WiFi module network.
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Manduyat Posted at 6-27 02:32
I'm using wireless module as well and I couldn't connect it's wifi.
I've tried 2.4gh and 5.8gh both of all but they didn't work.
However, few hours later, when I tried again, it worked.

If it happens again, please refer to my post here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=189868 It may be caused by the Android device’s network auto-switch function, a function that is also known as WLAN+, which is exclusively available to Android system.
2020-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules