12Next >
5419 48 2020-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RBarton73
lvl.2
Flight distance : 273999 ft
United States

I purchased the Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller along with ND Filters, Landing Pad, and Fly More Kit, last Friday (6/19). This Wednesday (6/24) I received a tracking number and the item was marked as shipped. It is now Friday (6/26), the tracking status is "Label Created", further, under Fed Ex's commodity tab the actual Mavic 2 with Smart Controller is not listed despite the DJI order page saying "all items shipped".

According to Fed Ex estimated delivery was this morning.

My order number is:

Thank you for your assistance.
2020-6-26
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

You will just need to be patient, I too am in the same boat. I have three orders coming and none of the shipments on the FedEx site updated until the packages landed in the US
2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order status. We'll forward this with the team for further assistance. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2020-6-26
Use props
Ty Cromartie
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 6-26 14:43
Hi, we apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order status. We'll forward this with the team for further assistance. Thank you in advance for your patience.

I have an order (order# 187316937931) being shipped through fedex that is Currently being held in Memphis for a clearance delay with the following message

“ Manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID) for each commodity required.Recommended action: Shipper or Importer must provide manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID)”

Is there anyway this could be resolved so I could receive my package? I have an engagement this week that I have been requested to film and need to have the equipment delivered before so I can become familiar with its use.
2020-6-26
Use props
djiuser_Ba0t0SA4d8z7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 831024 ft
United States

Same boat here. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=218938 https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=219021
2020-6-27
Use props
fanse140413c
lvl.1
United States

Ty Cromartie Posted at 6-26 16:20
I have an order (order# 187316937931) being shipped through fedex that is Currently being held in Memphis for a clearance delay with the following message

“ Manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID) for each commodity required.Recommended action: Shipper or Importer must provide manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID)”

SAME here - and sadly,  it is probably already on it's way back to DJI like my package is. DJI dropped the ball big time with this.
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Apologies for having such issues. We'll coordinate this with the team for further assistance. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2020-6-27
Use props
Ty Cromartie
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 6-27 13:43
Apologies for having such issues. We'll coordinate this with the team for further assistance. Thank you in advance for your patience.

When and how will I know if any progress has been made for the delivery of my package??
2020-6-27
Use props
lvl.2
United States

DJI Support through Facebook at told me that the Mavic 2Pro (DJI Smart Controller) is out of stock so it would be longer, even though DJI Support through the website told me that all of my items were in the package. Now I have no idea and stuck with these two screens. They said they were waiting to ship but it looks like fedex already has the incomplete order. Different answer every time I talk to someone.
F76AE733-32DD-48F7-8F76-F63542111CED.png
965E92AF-EE1D-4638-A8BF-40BF4825CC5D.png
2020-6-29
Use props
RBarton73
lvl.2
United States

I have the same shipping exception now.  Dropped off after cut off – Due to arrive Wednesday. Although the drone doesn't appear in the commodity list that I can pull up that may or may not mean anything. I'll know for sure when the package arrives. The DJI site says it has shipped so right now I'll trust that it has.
The current processing time for the Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller is now 5-7 days so if it's out of stock it looks like they are expecting to have stock within that time-frame. When I ordered it was 1-3 days for all of my items.

I'll report back when I get the package (hopefully) later this week.
2020-6-29
Use props
RBarton73
lvl.2
United States

Now the item seems to be stuck in customs.....
Again. Order number is....   0015057491578. Please inquire with logistics to make sure they are providing any missing documentation? Thank you.
2020-6-30
Use props
RBarton73
lvl.2
United States

Did this get resolved? If so how long did it take? My package is now also in a customs delay/ :-(
2020-6-30
Use props
lvl.2
United States

RBarton73 Posted at 6-30 07:17
Again. Order number is....   0015057491578. Please inquire with logistics to make sure they are providing any missing documentation? Thank you.

Same and my "Commodity Information" is now only listing the gimbal cover but I'm going to be optimistic and hope it's all there. Stuck in Tonawanda, NY.
2020-6-30
Use props
RBarton73
lvl.2
United States

@thebenpauley Posted at 6-30 07:43
Same and my "Commodity Information" is now only listing the gimbal cover but I'm going to be optimistic and hope it's all there. Stuck in Tonawanda, NY.

LOL We are customs buddies! I'm stuck there as well. Also my commodities is now just showing the Landing Pad. - I don't think the FedEx web interface does a good job on the commodities! :-) Maybe they sort that out after customs? I'm really hoping we can get delivery before the holiday weekend!
2020-6-30
Use props
lvl.2
United States

RBarton73 Posted at 6-30 07:47
LOL We are customs buddies! I'm stuck there as well. Also my commodities is now just showing the Landing Pad. - I don't think the FedEx web interface does a good job on the commodities! :-) Maybe they sort that out after customs? I'm really hoping we can get delivery before the holiday weekend!

Customs buddy! Seriously though, every time I talk to someone at DJI I get a completely different story. I hope we get them before the holiday. I was really looking forward to that lol
2020-6-30
Use props
RBarton73
lvl.2
United States

@thebenpauley Posted at 6-30 07:52
Customs buddy! Seriously though, every time I talk to someone at DJI I get a completely different story. I hope we get them before the holiday. I was really looking forward to that lol

Found this - seems a common thing. I don't think it's DJI I think they use third-party logistics - shame that it keeps happening. But looks like it's generally a short delay. See this thread:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-181167-1-1.html

2020-6-30
Use props
lvl.2
United States

RBarton73 Posted at 6-30 10:32
Found this - seems a common thing. I don't think it's DJI I think they use third-party logistics - shame that it keeps happening. But looks like it's generally a short delay. See this thread:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-181167-1-1.html

That’s reassuring. Fingers crossed!
2020-6-30
Use props
RBarton73
lvl.2
United States

@thebenpauley Posted at 6-30 11:10
That’s reassuring. Fingers crossed!

Well we can hope for that scenario but then again- here is this scary thread. :-(
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D616%26typeid%3D616

Not only did it go on for weeks but it appears the package was eventually rejected entirely and sent back to China. :-(
2020-6-30
Use props
fans4dac6a9c
lvl.1

United States

I am in the same scenario as you two, my package is most likely sitting with your packages as well in Dongguan China. My shipping number is 18731696024. Im hoping that things get moving soon! It would be fantastic to have the Mavic Air 2 before the 4th of July weekend!
2020-6-30
Use props
lvl.2
United States

RBarton73 Posted at 6-30 13:21
Well we can hope for that scenario but then again- here is this scary thread. :-(
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=219162&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D616%26typeid%3D616

Well that's just fantastic. Hope the drone isn't obsolete when it arrives next decade.
2020-6-30
Use props
RBarton73
lvl.2
United States

fans4dac6a9c Posted at 6-30 13:57
I am in the same scenario as you two, my package is most likely sitting with your packages as well in Dongguan China. My shipping number is 18731696024. Im hoping that things get moving soon! It would be fantastic to have the Mavic Air 2 before the 4th of July weekend!

Do put in a support email and a message to DJI Mindy... Hopefully they are working on it - if not - hopefully they will notice our concerns and get things back on track. I think most shipments from DJI hang in customs for 1 to 2 days. Hopefully we see a release soon.
2020-6-30
Use props
RBarton73
lvl.2
United States

@thebenpauley Posted at 6-30 14:11
Well that's just fantastic. Hope the drone isn't obsolete when it arrives next decade.

I'm getting a little paranoid / obsessed / worried so I did something you may want to try @thebenpauley... I searched each item in my order on BH PhotoVideo and went to the specs tab to get the shipping weight of each item. Then, I tallied them together to compare against the weight of the package according to FedEx. - And voila just a few ounces more than the total - so a little piece of mind that everything I ordered should be in the box. lol.
2020-6-30
Use props
lvl.2
United States

RBarton73 Posted at 6-30 17:50
I'm getting a little paranoid / obsessed / worried so I did something you may want to try @thebenpauley... I searched each item in my order on BH PhotoVideo and went to the specs tab to get the shipping weight of each item. Then, I tallied them together to compare against the weight of the package according to FedEx. - And voila just a few ounces more than the total - so a little piece of mind that everything I ordered should be in the box. lol.

I did the same thing! Except I just went with item weight and was wayyyy under. Now, with B & H, just a few ounces over. Also, I too am paranoid, worried, obsessed. I can't stop checking FedEx, then email, then forum, then....                                                                         I'm going to need a vacation when this is all over.
2020-6-30
Use props
RBarton73
lvl.2
United States

@thebenpauley Posted at 6-30 19:57
I did the same thing! Except I just went with item weight and was wayyyy under. Now, with B & H, just a few ounces over. Also, I too am paranoid, worried, obsessed. I can't stop checking FedEx, then email, then forum, then....                                                                         I'm going to need a vacation when this is all over.

LOL. Yeaaaa. I'm loosing sleep over this! More than flying the dang thing I'm looking forward to just sleeping restfully. :-) I've ordered cases and accessories and they are all sitting here waiting...  I've scouted out a few new places I want to explore, got a holiday weekend coming up - sure would be sweet if it would just get past customs and get here.
Looking around the forums - could be no big deal - could mean I'll never see this shipment and I've wasted time and $$ purchasing direct from DJI.

It's so weird - I've ordered direct from DJI before and had a really good experience. Fast shipping no problems. Never imagined this would go the way it has this time.

It was supposed to have arrived last week.... but that was just a label....
It was supposed to arrive tomorrow... stuck in customs...

Ugh.

Getting to know you is a good distraction though! Got any fun footage that you've shot with drones yet?
You can see my old reel here... I'm working on a new one.
2020-6-30
Use props
lvl.2
United States

RBarton73 Posted at 6-30 20:09
LOL. Yeaaaa. I'm loosing sleep over this! More than flying the dang thing I'm looking forward to just sleeping restfully. :-) I've ordered cases and accessories and they are all sitting here waiting...  I've scouted out a few new places I want to explore, got a holiday weekend coming up - sure would be sweet if it would just get past customs and get here.
Looking around the forums - could be no big deal - could mean I'll never see this shipment and I've wasted time and $$ purchasing direct from DJI.

Awesome! I unfortunately do not have anything worth sharing. Cheapo HolyStone drone with terrible picture, no gimbal, and hit or miss response to controls here lol. What drone are you using in the video?
2020-6-30
Use props
lvl.2
United States

RBarton73 Posted at 6-30 20:09

LIKED your Barton Creative page on facebook.
2020-6-30
Use props
RBarton73
lvl.2
United States

@thebenpauley Posted at 6-30 20:35
LIKED your Barton Creative page on facebook.

Thanks I appreciate that - I need to work on building rep online and updating my work.

I shot everything in that reel on the Phantom 3 Pro.
2020-6-30
Use props
lvl.2
United States

RBarton73 Posted at 6-30 20:44
Thanks I appreciate that - I need to work on building rep online and updating my work.

I shot everything in that reel on the Phantom 3 Pro.

Yeah I have so much work ahead of me building up everything from nothing when this drone comes. Should be fun though.  
2020-6-30
Use props
RBarton73
lvl.2
United States

@thebenpauley Posted at 6-30 20:47
Yeah I have so much work ahead of me building up everything from nothing when this drone comes. Should be fun though.

Its great fun. Read the fine manual! And take it slow, also remember when learning flying higher is better there isn't as much to run your pretty drone into at 300/400 feet up! Loads of people are nervous and practice close to the ground or inside which is exactly how to crash. :-)
2020-6-30
Use props
lvl.2
United States

RBarton73 Posted at 6-30 21:01
Its great fun. Read the fine manual! And take it slow, also remember when learning flying higher is better there isn't as much to run your pretty drone into at 300/400 feet up! Loads of people are nervous and practice close to the ground or inside which is exactly how to crash. :-)

I'm back in China.
2020-7-1
Use props
RBarton73
lvl.2
United States

Me too. I'm extremely disappointed.
2020-7-1
Use props
RBarton73
lvl.2
United States

My patience is at an end. I never heard back from you and now my shipment is back in China. I ordered well in advance of the holiday this weekend in order to receive my order in time.

1) I was told 1-3 business days to ship
2) Day 3 a label was created but it did not ship until almost a week had passed
3) Did not clear customs and was returned to China

What is DJI going to do about this? What are your plans to "make this right"?
2020-7-1
Use props
lvl.2
United States

RBarton73 Posted at 7-1 05:54
Me too. I'm extremely disappointed.

If I hear my information will be forwarded to logistics one more time...
2020-7-1
Use props
RBarton73
lvl.2
United States

@thebenpauley Posted at 7-1 06:12
If I hear my information will be forwarded to logistics one more time...

I just got fed the same line - I understand - that's about all they can do - but they SHOULD do more. Partial refund, extras, something to "make it right" they screwed up.
2020-7-1
Use props
lvl.2
United States

RBarton73 Posted at 7-1 06:18
I just got fed the same line - I understand - that's about all they can do - but they SHOULD do more. Partial refund, extras, something to "make it right" they screwed up.

It should NOT be this difficult to get in contact with someone who can actually DO something. I'm torn between stopping payment and waiting it out after this long.
2020-7-1
Use props
RBarton73
lvl.2
United States

@thebenpauley Posted at 7-1 06:21
It should NOT be this difficult to get in contact with someone who can actually DO something. I'm torn between stopping payment and waiting it out after this long.

Same here - looking around it's hard to get a Mavic 2 Pro with a Smart Controller right now ... if I stop payment it will take a few days possibly weeks to get the funds back.... might as well wait for DJI.
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

RBarton73 Posted at 6-30 07:17

Hi, there.  Again, we apologize for the delays. The tracking number 187316948733 shows clearance is in progress as of the time being. We've pushed the team designated for following up.

Thank you so much for your patience.
2020-7-1
Use props
RBarton73
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-1 08:39
Hi, there.  Again, we apologize for the delays. The tracking number 187316948733 shows clearance is in progress as of the time being. We've pushed the team designated for following up.

Thank you so much for your patience.

Clearance in china - not USA. The item went from China to USA then back to China - in which direction is it going next? Back to DJI or back to USA?
2020-7-1
Use props
lvl.2
United States

RBarton73 Posted at 7-1 08:53
Clearance in china - not USA. The item went from China to USA then back to China - in which direction is it going next? Back to DJI or back to USA?

I got this  from DJI Mindy: "Hi there, sorry for the late response due to the time difference.
We apologize for the confusion on the FedEx website, I've verified with the logistics team that your order is actually waiting for the next available flight, the reason why the U.S is displayed in their website is that the documentation was sent there for the clearance in advance. Affected by the COVID-19 and the traffic control, the shipment time is expected to be delayed, we will do our best to push it, hope for your understanding and patience during this special period."
2020-7-1
Use props
RBarton73
lvl.2
United States

Update: Customs cleared in the us - then package appears to be in china then guaranteed delivery on 7/3... then updated to package is in Japan..... I don't think this is DJI - I think it's FedEx but - really frustrating. I thought I had ordered well in advance of my holiday weekend to have the drone for the vacation. Nope. Not here. I expected some delays with the pandemic but 1-3 business days has turned into 2 weeks. Multiple contacts with DJI have promised to look into it, to forward to logistics. I've heard no meaningful responses. Calls to FedEx have told me my package is on the way and I need to be home to receive it... while the package hasn't even made it into my country.
2020-7-4
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules