Went from China to Memphis TN now in JAPAN?
1820 13 2020-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Armhunter
lvl.1

United States

I want to know why my shipment went to Japan?  Absolutely ridiculous.

Order # [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]0010055895453
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]Daniel Camarillo

2020-6-26
Use props
fanse140413c
lvl.1
United States

Mine is currently sitting in Memphis on a customs hold because DJI didn't include the appropriate information on the paperwork. I don't know if they "return to sender" after a certain amount of time. My package came to the US , from China, by way of Korea and Japan. Hope that yours isn't making it's way back to them
2020-6-26
Use props
Armhunter
lvl.1

United States

fanse140413c Posted at 6-26 11:22
Mine is currently sitting in Memphis on a customs hold because DJI didn't include the appropriate information on the paperwork. I don't know if they "return to sender" after a certain amount of time. My package came to the US , from China, by way of Korea and Japan. Hope that yours isn't making it's way back to them

Mine was in Memphis TN at 2am then in Japan at 6pm same F’n day!!  DJI is a mess.  Other US drone companies are catching up to DJI. I believe this will be my last drone bought from them!  
2020-6-26
Use props
djiuser_0ksSmgzKrikJ
lvl.1
United States

Same exact thing happened to me.... any clarification? Is the drone headed back to china?? :/
2020-6-26
Use props
Armhunter
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_0ksSmgzKrikJ Posted at 6-26 16:11
Same exact thing happened to me.... any clarification? Is the drone headed back to china?? :/

Yes,, it went right back to China.. It was in Anchorage Alaska.  Then right back to China..
Ridiculous.  Like I said.. Never again for me.. I wont buy anything DJI again.  I have never in my life had a package do this.  Then they dont reply at all on Fridays?  
2020-6-26
Use props
Armhunter
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_0ksSmgzKrikJ Posted at 6-26 16:11

Now back in Memphis.. what a joke.  Wish I could cancel.
2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Daniel, sorry for the late response and the confusion of the tracking, I've forwarded your concerns to the logistics team to look into, once I get anything from them, I will keep you updated immediately, please wait a moment, thank you.
2020-6-26
Use props
fanse140413c
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-26 23:49
Hi Daniel, sorry for the late response and the confusion of the tracking, I've forwarded your concerns to the logistics team to look into, once I get anything from them, I will keep you updated immediately, please wait a moment, thank you.

MINDY .... HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT THAN MY SITUATION???????????

DJI IS NOT FILLING OUT PAPERWORK PROPERLY .... COME ON!!!

2020-6-27
Use props
Armhunter
lvl.1

United States

fanse140413c Posted at 6-27 06:56
MINDY .... HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT THAN MY SITUATION???????????

DJI IS NOT FILLING OUT PAPERWORK PROPERLY .... COME ON!!!

This sucks. It’s keeps going back from Memphis to Japan.. twice already. Might be headed a third time.
2020-6-27
Use props
fanse140413c
lvl.1
United States

Armhunter Posted at 6-27 08:32
This sucks. It’s keeps going back from Memphis to Japan.. twice already. Might be headed a third time.

Absolutely unacceptable .... in my case, they blamed COVID rather than actually looking at the details of my order. I 100% regret spending my money at the DJI store... should have spent it with a local supplier (thought it would be faster since my items were "pre-order".
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Armhunter Posted at 6-27 08:32

We've got the update from the FedEx that Memphis shows up on their website is because the customs clearance documentation is sent to the Memphis for the customs clearance step in advance, the package hasn't been there in fact. The route of the package should be China--Japan--The US. Thanks for your understanding.
2020-6-27
Use props
djiuser_0ksSmgzKrikJ
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-26 23:49
Hi Daniel, sorry for the late response and the confusion of the tracking, I've forwarded your concerns to the logistics team to look into, once I get anything from them, I will keep you updated immediately, please wait a moment, thank you.

Thank you Mindy! Any idea how long this process should take?
2020-6-29
Use props
djiuser_0ksSmgzKrikJ
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_0ksSmgzKrikJ Posted at 6-29 08:50
Thank you Mindy! Any idea how long this process should take?

Hey guys, I got my drone today! Thanks for the DJI folks for getting it straightened out after all, I hope everyone else in the same situation also got their drones.
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_0ksSmgzKrikJ Posted at 7-1 20:38
Hey guys, I got my drone today! Thanks for the DJI folks for getting it straightened out after all, I hope everyone else in the same situation also got their drones.

Glad to know you've received the package, hope you enjoy flying. If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to let us know.
2020-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules