Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video Verification for DJI Care Question
1479 10 2020-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jstaines
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18839 ft
United States

Something got messed up with my new Mavic Air 2 activation and now I can't get the DJI Care.  I'm looking into making a verification video but it asks me to fly it 120m(393ft) high and 200m (656ft) out.  If I'm not mistaken, isn't that against the FAA "line of sight" rules?  I know everyone does it, but as a newbie, I don't want to lose my drone before I really get to fly it. Does it really need to be that height and distance for verification that it works?   Support didn't seem to know the answer and just told me the numbers I already knew.

Thanks!
Josh
2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry to read your frustrations. To make it easier for you, please focus on the following guidelines below.

1. Make sure that the serial number is clear and readable.

2. In an open space, make sure to show the DJI GO app clearly in your shot. Show the distance and altitude. It should reach at least higher than 50 high and 50 meters in distance.

3. Make sure that the aircraft is stable when flying

4. Make sure to show the safe land of the unit at the end of the video. Do not edit your video. Edited videos will not pass verification.

Kindly be advised that the video should upload on YouTube and set the video privacy on public to allow the verification team to review your video. You may submit the video verification link directly to this email so that we can provide you with immediate feedback.

Once the video has been approved, you will be notified by email. I hope this helps. Thank you.
2020-6-26
Use props
jstaines
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18839 ft
United States

Thanks so much!
2020-6-26
Use props
fansf1aecb4c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226401 ft
Australia

Glad this thread was so easy to find. I missed the email with my care refresh details. So need to do the verification process also. Such a pain as I brought it for 2yrs already.

Now to try and video and fly at the same time. Covid is not going to make this easy.
2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

No worries, Josh. Feel free to reach us again for other concerns. We're here to help. Thank you for your patience.
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fansf1aecb4c Posted at 6-26 18:06
Glad this thread was so easy to find. I missed the email with my care refresh details. So need to do the verification process also. Such a pain as I brought it for 2yrs already.

Now to try and video and fly at the same time. Covid is not going to make this easy.

Apologies to have been any trouble with that. Kindly take note of my instructions and have the video verification at your convenient time. Have a good day. Thank you for your patience as well.
2020-6-27
Use props
reza dadashi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15574 ft

United States

I upload the video Verification and it wasn't approved. I try to upload again but it doesn't allow me to. It says " Duplicate Data" video. I am wondering, how can I upload it again?
Thank you.
2023-11-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

reza dadashi Posted at 11-18 05:34
I upload the video Verification and it wasn't approved. I try to upload again but it doesn't allow me to. It says " Duplicate Data" video. I am wondering, how can I upload it again?
Thank you.

Hi, there. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. I have checked the email from our relevant team using your DJI Forum account. According to the email, you already have an active DJI Care Refresh 1-Year Plan on your drone. There is no need to submit another video for verification. Could you please check your inbox for the DJI email? Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-18
Use props
reza dadashi
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 11-18 12:52
Hi, there. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. I have checked the email from our relevant team using your DJI Forum account. According to the email, you already have an active DJI Care Refresh 1-Year Plan on your drone. There is no need to submit another video for verification. Could you please check your inbox for the DJI email? Thank you for your understanding.

Somehow it is not valid.
Pic.
2023-11-18
Use props
reza dadashi
lvl.1

United States

reza dadashi Posted at 11-18 13:14
Somehow it is not valid.
Pic.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mJRHImMVhBBiVFrGkokJnmABZ34LUGdv/view?usp=share_link
2023-11-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

reza dadashi Posted at 11-18 13:14
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mJRHImMVhBBiVFrGkokJnmABZ34LUGdv/view?usp=share_link

Thank you for providing this information. I'll forward this to our relevant team for further assistance. Please keep an eye on your inbox for future updates. Many thanks.
2023-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules