Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Action won't power on unless plugged in
1556 5 2020-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eric Bartolo
First Officer
Flight distance : 21877946 ft
  • >>>
Malta

There seems to be a problem with my Osmo Action - maybe someone experience it before - it simply won't turn on unless it is plugged in. Tried charging the battery for several hours but it simply won't charge, I'm getting a different symbol on the top right. Tried doing a hard reset without any luck.
Video for reference: https://photos.app.goo.gl/azXbZyd78Efz366q7

Over a week ago I sent an email to DJI to repair my Osmo Action under warranty but I didn't get any reply. On Monday I also used live chat and they said they will send a return label in 2 days, but 5 days later I still haven't received anything. Can an admin kindly check if any case is even open on my account please?
2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Eric, we are sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience with Osmo Action and our customer service, the device is recommended to be sent back for the after-sales service. May we verify which email you were used to contact our email team and online chat so that we could look into the support issue? Per checking your Forum account, there is no email record of the Osmo Action and the case number.
Or please start an online repair form directly here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav, the shipping label will be sent to you within 48 working hours if your address is eligible for it.
2020-6-26
Use props
Eric Bartolo
First Officer
  • >>>
Malta

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-26 19:46
Hi Eric, we are sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience with Osmo Action and our customer service, the device is recommended to be sent back for the after-sales service. May we verify which email you were used to contact our email team and online chat so that we could look into the support issue? Per checking your Forum account, there is no email record of the Osmo Action and the case number.
Or please start an online repair form directly here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav, the shipping label will be sent to you within 48 working hours if your address is eligible for it.

Thanks for the reply. Email should be the same as my DJI Forums email - eric.bartolo@gmail.com
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Eric Bartolo Posted at 6-27 01:29
Thanks for the reply. Email should be the same as my DJI Forums email -

With this email, the latest email we received is on Nov 12, 2019 about Ronin-S. I see you've started a ticket online, please send back at your most convenience and our repair center will help get it solved.
2020-6-28
Use props
Eric Bartolo
First Officer
  • >>>
Malta

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-28 23:18
With this email, the latest email we received is on Nov 12, 2019 about Ronin-S. I see you've started a ticket online, please send back at your most convenience and our repair center will help get it solved.

Thanks for the reply. I already did when you posted it, will wait a few more days until I receive it but the warranty for the item is running out as it was ordered this time last year
2020-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Eric Bartolo Posted at 6-29 00:52
Thanks for the reply. I already did when you posted it, will wait a few more days until I receive it but the warranty for the item is running out as it was ordered this time last year

No worries, the warranty period will refer to the time when the case started or the first time you contacted DJI support. I've informed the team to check whether you are eligible for the shipping label, please note the email later, thank you.
2020-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules