Losing Video sharpness after uploading
522 12 2020-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3Recon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

So I edit video and it looks sharp and I upload to my device gallery and everthing looks good until I upload for public viewing and it's not as sharp, in fact it's embarrassing. What am I doing ? is it me?
2020-6-26
Use props
trader6777
lvl.4
United States

If you're talking about uploading it to Youtube, it's not just you.  Footage looks crisp on my computer and on Youtube it looks pixelated.  No idea how to fix this.
2020-6-26
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
United States

I posted video a week or so ago crisp I looked at it to day after posting another video they both look the same.
I sent one from google drive to nephew, clear.
What does "Rising to tree tops" look like to you?
2020-6-26
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

Also, check your quality settings on YouToob (in settings).
2020-6-26
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
United States

I post another video all was well. I go in YouTube and I don't see any setting to adjust
2020-6-26
Use props
ThalisGr
lvl.4
United Kingdom

It looks good to me. When you first upload a video in youtube it looks bad but the algorithm continues improving it for couple of hours or even more.
Also the first time you open it in Youtube low quality may be chosen for speed reasons...but once you choose HD quality then it plays HD everywhere
2020-6-27
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
United States

Akirasho Posted at 6-26 21:56
Also, check your quality settings on YouToob (in settings).

Thanks it was me not setting viewing quality of video being viewed.
In process of computer maintence and upgrading video card needed to reset settings
2020-6-27
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
United States

Thanks everyone sort of new (kicking) to sharing and social media but times are changing and we all need to in many ways. be safe Mini's
2020-6-27
Use props
Droneflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

When I uploaded a video from my MA2 to Youtube I noticed that Youtube converted the video to SD quality and there was now to change that from my side, I uploaded a 4K video
2020-6-27
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Youtube makes copies of your videos in various resolutions to accommodate people with slow internet or computers.

While you're watching a youtube, you can select which res you want in the bottom right corner. I was watching a really crappy one once, and saw that youtube was showing it at 320p. Switched to 1080p and now I saw the beautiful video.

2020-6-27
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
United States

Thinks that what  I realize after kicking and screaming, yes adult tantrum Thanks for input just getting a little more into social media and YouTube so I can share my flights and experiences.
2020-6-27
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

3Recon Posted at 6-27 12:17
Thinks that what  I realize after kicking and screaming, yes adult tantrum  Thanks for input just getting a little more into social media and YouTube so I can share my flights and experiences.

I'm ASD! i know ALL about tantrums.
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the videos that you are trying to upload before and it is great to know that after following the post of Tentoes on post #11 that the issue was resolved. If you have other concerns or query, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules