496 8 2020-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bruce93
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7654 ft
United States

Hi,

I got the new MA2 Fly More combo. First flight in a clear parking lot. The drone went up to ~10 m and moved ~5 m (two simple movements), then suddenly it fell down to the ground for no reason. And it could not fly again.

This happened at 40s in its first flight. I followed all the instructions and doubled-checked everything (propellers, battery, etc.). There was no wind. No obstacle. Just SO disappointed!!!

I checked the flight data and it seems that the motor stopped at 40s. Definitely a defective product!

I bought it from Apple.com in the US. I have shipped it back to Apple for a return. What if they do not return it because it is damaged? Will DJI do the return then?

2020-6-26
Use props
Bruce93
lvl.1
United States

A new $1000 drone crashed after 40 seconds in first flight for no reason? Really DJI???
2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Bruce93, we are sorry to read the crash accident, per DJI policy, if the product has a manufacturing defect within seven (7) calendar days of receiving a product, the refund service can be applied. We are not sure of Apple's policy, you may verify with them. It is recommended to contact DJI support www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for the data analysis, if it turns out to be a product defect, we will provide the warranty service.
2020-6-27
Use props
Bruce93
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-27 00:13
Hi Bruce93, we are sorry to read the crash accident, per DJI policy, if the product has a manufacturing defect within seven (7) calendar days of receiving a product, the refund service can be applied. We are not sure of Apple's policy, you may verify with them. It is recommended to contact DJI support www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for the data analysis, if it turns out to be a product defect, we will provide the warranty service.

How can I start a ticket for data analysis?
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Bruce93 Posted at 6-27 00:45
How can I start a ticket for data analysis?

Hi, there. Our dedicated team will collect, together with the instructions of synching our flight records, and in this will determine the behavior of your drone during that flight. This will ensure user controls and the aircraft's flight.

Thank you for your patience.

2020-6-27
Use props
Bruce93
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 6-27 15:32
Hi, there. Our dedicated team will collect, together with the instructions of synching our flight records, and in this will determine the behavior of your drone during that flight. This will ensure user controls and the aircraft's flight.

Who and how should I contact to do so???
2020-6-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Bruce93 Posted at 6-28 12:53
Who and how should I contact to do so???

Hi, there. As DJI Mindy's previous reply. Please contact our product support DJI Support in creating a ticket.

Thank you in advance for your patience.
2020-6-28
Use props
Bruce93
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 6-28 13:17
Hi, there. As DJI Mindy's previous reply. Please contact our product support DJI Support in creating a ticket.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

Do you mean to start an email contact under the Product Support?

Your online support is always offline.
2020-6-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Bruce93 Posted at 6-28 13:38
Do you mean to start an email contact under the Product Support?

Your online support is always offline.

Hi, there. Product Support consists of 3 options. Chat, Email, or Phone. In sending an email, the address would be support@dji.com.

Our online support is online. You may go ahead and log in to your account via our website and click this icon.

2020-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules