Forgot to add proof of purchase
1053 9 2020-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Goinea92
lvl.1
Romania

Hello!

I have a very big problem: I mailed my drone to DJI Netherlands Repair Center but I forgot to write "RMA" on the box and also I forgot to add the proof of purchase, because the email with the instructions came into my mailbox 2 days after I created my repair request.

Please, is there any way that I can make sure that my drone won't be sent back because I'm missing the proof of purchase? The shipping was extremely expensive and I would like to solve this some way - maybe I can email you the papers and everything else needed.

My case number is: CAS-4514126-X3X4W3

Yours,
Andrei
2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Andrei, no worries about it, please take a picture of the proof of purchase and send it to us via email or upload to Dropbox/Google Drive and then post the link here, we will help attach in the case. Per checking the case, you are not qualified for the shipping label, may we have the tracking number and the link you used to ship the drone?
2020-6-27
Use props
Goinea92
lvl.1
Romania

Hi, thanks for your quick answer!

This is the proof of purchase: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10UAfmLMrhJ5KM8lRNQgIHTSNkqB7A1_g/view?usp=drivesdk

The drone has been delivered yesterday. The tracking number is 1ZTE93L20427905034

I know I wasn’t qualified for the shipping label, but I got an email asking me to send the drone by myself.

Unfortunately, I don’t know what link you are talking about
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

By the link, I mean the link of the tracking number. But the tracking number has been recognized as UPS, no need for the link. I've already attached them in the case, it would be a little delay due to the weekend. Please wait patiently. Thank you.
2020-6-27
Use props
Goinea92
lvl.1
Romania

Sure! Thank you so much!
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Goinea92 Posted at 6-27 01:33
Sure! Thank you so much!

You are very welcome, please keep me updated if you have any further concerns.
2020-6-27
Use props
Goinea92
lvl.1
Romania

Hello again!

1. It seems that my drone was a total loss and could not be repaired, so I had to pay for a full replacement. The thing is that I paid from my company’s account and I need a proper invoice that will be sent to my accountant, not the table that they sent me on my email address. Could you please help me with that?

2. And problem no. 2 is that DJI won’t send my drone back. The big issue is that I had it registered to the Romanian Civil Aeronautical Authority and they put a microchip and a sticker on it (the fee was high enough to care for them). It would be nice to at least get those two back so that I can use them on my new aircraft.

Thank you
2020-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Goinea92 Posted at 7-3 23:40
Hello again!

1. It seems that my drone was a total loss and could not be repaired, so I had to pay for a full replacement. The thing is that I paid from my company’s account and I need a proper invoice that will be sent to my accountant, not the table that they sent me on my email address. Could you please help me with that?

Thanks for getting back to us, since your drone was water-damaged, for the safety concern, it is recommended to replace the drone. Your requests have been escalated to the local team for attention, we will have someone to contact you in working hours, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-7-4
Use props
Goinea92
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-4 00:29
Thanks for getting back to us, since your drone was water-damaged, for the safety concern, it is recommended to replace the drone. Your requests have been escalated to the local team for attention, we will have someone to contact you in working hours, please wait patiently, thank you.

Hi!

I received the new aircraft, but still no phone call or email about the chip and the sticker from the old one

Any ideas if I can get them back?

Thanks
2020-7-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Goinea92 Posted at 7-15 03:59
Hi!

I received the new aircraft, but still no phone call or email about the chip and the sticker from the old one

I'm so sorry to know the chip was not sent back to you. I'm afraid it cannot be re-send since the drone may have arrived in Chinese facility. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2020-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules