Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kezza Kat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29311 ft
Australia

Hi all,

Have Mavic Pro Platinum.

On first shooting Panorama shots, I used to hear the shutter release sound for each and every photo it took in the 34 image sequence.

Now, all of a sudden, I no longer hear all the 34 shutter release sounds on each capture, just on the first one only!

The panorama is still working okay, from what I can gather, and stitching all the 34 images together, but it is just bothering me why I no longer hear the shutter release sound on each capture, because it helps me to determine that it is doing it's thing accordingly.

Is this just the case of a setting issue? I have looked and cannot locate anything that would appear to relate to the sound of shutter release. I don't know why I suddenly lost this sound. Any ideas or thoughts on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Small issue, but one that is just bothering me.

Thank you.
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Kezza Kat, may we verify whether you've enabled the media volume of your mobile device? Are you able to hear other audio?
2020-6-27
Use props
Kezza Kat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29311 ft
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-27 03:45
Hi Kezza Kat, may we verify whether you've enabled the media volume of your mobile device? Are you able to hear other audio?

Yes, of course I hear other media. As stated I hear the camera shutter sound for the first picture taken in the 34 picture sequence. The other 33 pictures no longer have the shutter click sound. As I previously had that. Now gone. All other media in app is working fine.
2020-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Kezza Kat Posted at 6-28 19:48
Yes, of course I hear other media. As stated I hear the camera shutter sound for the first picture taken in the 34 picture sequence. The other 33 pictures no longer have the shutter click sound. As I previously had that. Now gone. All other media in app is working fine.

May we have the model of your mobile phone and the APP version? We will forward to our engineers for further clarification.
2020-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules