Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ESC Status Error After a crash into a wall
421 3 2020-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ashish1988
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53615 ft
India

Dear All,

I was trying to take off after reinstalling DJI Go 4 App in mobile at 9PM from apartment lawn (It was very wide space). Started from center of the lawn so it does not crash into walls, however it just took off 7 -10 ft and it started moving towards wall while I was still watching RC and suddenly bumped into wall. I tried catching it but it was too late and high from my reach so it started falling down (Kept running till I got in my hand). Afterwards, I saw its right back leg had broken and giving ESC Status error.

I reachout to local service center since India does not have official warranty thing and center and he changed motor and leg, however it is still showing same error.

Please tell me what to do next? I am much disappointed.

Thanks for help in advance.
2020-6-27
Use props
Ashish1988
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53615 ft
India

2020-6-27
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Without a flightlog it is just guessing what happend.

If you like, upload your log using this link > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

cheers
JJB
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Ashish1988, sorry for the trouble with the drone, for a reason your country India has severe customs issues causing our facility not to have a direct service. If the error persists, it is recommended to contact the local repair center to check again.
2020-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules