live streaming via facebook gaming
1486 6 2020-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sbonev
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

i saw some people were asking for live streaming in facebook as the dji go 4 app has it. Just noticed that this is actually possible if you have facebook gaming installed. You can add dji fly app as a game and start a live streaming and it works perfect, just ran a quick test without the drone.
2020-6-27
Use props
sv3n
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35833 ft
Germany

That would be actually much nicer for insta... But probably it doesn´t work despite they are more or less the same company or?
2020-6-27
Use props
sbonev
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

sv3n Posted at 6-27 02:24
That would be actually much nicer for insta... But probably it doesn´t work despite they are more or less the same company or?

it will work only on facebook. unfortunately even though instagram is owned by facebook they are not that integrated.
2020-6-27
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Greece

Awesome information about livestreaming with the drone!!
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for creating this informative post. This will greatly help our valued DJI co pilots when using Facebook for streaming. Thank you for your valued support and happy flying.
2020-6-30
Use props
drcanale
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1616004 ft
Argentina

Do you have tested this trick with the DJI GO 4 app? I have a Mavic pro, and seems doesn´t work that way
2022-6-9
Use props
alibhai
New

Pakistan

Hi, all I have seen the thread related to my interest and my daily routine so here I want to tell you that I play games and sometimes live streaming but mostly I play games such as subway surfers on Facebook with the help of my gaming laptop. My Gaming laptop is perfect for gaming.
2022-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules