Ronin-SC Shipping pending
1011 5 2020-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alexandre.N
lvl.1

France

Hello, I bought a Ronin-SC the June 24th, the payment has been confirmed but it hasn't been sent and I'm scared that I won't get it before the July 11th because I will see my family, is the shipment pending due to the Covid ? Thank you for your responses

2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Alexandre.N, sorry for the late shipment, affected by the COVID, the shipping is expected to be delayed. Upon checking your order, the package has been completed and it will be shipped from the local warehouse, the email will be sent to you once it is shipped, hope you will get it in time.
2020-6-27
Use props
Alexandre.N
lvl.1

France

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-27 03:54
Hi Alexandre.N, sorry for the late shipment, affected by the COVID, the shipping is expected to be delayed. Upon checking your order, the package has been completed and it will be shipped from the local warehouse, the email will be sent to you once it is shipped, hope you will get it in time.

Hello Windy, thank you very much ! I feel relieved
2020-6-27
Use props
djiuser_ffeQ6QR88jWA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 749695 ft
Canada

Alexandre.N Posted at 6-27 05:21
Hello Windy, thank you very much ! I feel relieved

they lie man, i was told the same thing a week ago
2020-6-27
Use props
Ty Cromartie
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-27 03:54
Hi Alexandre.N, sorry for the late shipment, affected by the COVID, the shipping is expected to be delayed. Upon checking your order, the package has been completed and it will be shipped from the local warehouse, the email will be sent to you once it is shipped, hope you will get it in time.

I have an order (order# 187316937931) being shipped through fedex that is Currently being held in Memphis for a clearance delay with the following message

“ Manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID) for each commodity required.Recommended action: Shipper or Importer must provide manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID)”

Is there anyway this could be resolved so I could receive my package? I have an engagement this week that I have been requested to film and need to have the equipment delivered before so I can become familiar with its use
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ty Cromartie Posted at 6-27 07:19
I have an order (order# 187316937931) being shipped through fedex that is Currently being held in Memphis for a clearance delay with the following message

“ Manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID) for each commodity required.Recommended action: Shipper or Importer must provide manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID)”

Hi Ty, we are so sorry for the customs clearance delay, we've asked Customs Service Dept. to contact FedEx to solve the problem as soon as possible, hope you will receive it soon.
2020-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules