4206 3 2020-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vB7rsMeLSR1z
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29892 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

Just purchased an Osmo Action to use cycling. Taken a test run and the image quality is very good - ideal for my purposes. I am impressed with the sound quality under the circumstances of an internal microphone plus mounted on my chest and wind. However, I would like to get better sound for my voice as I will be doing commentary.

I was wondering if there was a way to connect a bluetooth microphone for recording sound?
2020-6-27
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

at the moment we use the cynova  3.5mm adapter, you can use the  app and todays new feature given for  bluetooth headsets.  Otherwise  no bluetooth products yet made. today you think they have it already.
2020-6-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for your positive feedback for the DJI Osmo Action. Fishycomics is correct on post #2. you will be needing to use the CYNOVA Osmo Action Dual 3.5mm/USB-C Adapter to connect a mic on the DJI Osmo Action. In addition, these are the recommended external microphones for the DJI Osmo Action: Rode VedioMicro, Rode Wireless Go, Audio-Technica ATR6550, AZDEN SGM-990, and other mainstream 3.5mm microphone brands. Thank you.
2020-6-30
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for your positive feedback for the DJI Osmo Action. Fishycomics is correct on post #2. you will be needing to use the CYNOVA Osmo Action Dual 3.5mm/USB-C Adapter to connect a mic on the DJI Osmo Action. In addition, these are the recommended external microphones for the DJI Osmo Action: Rode VedioMicro, Rode Wireless Go, Audio-Technica ATR6550, AZDEN SGM-990, and other mainstream 3.5mm microphone brands. Thank you.

Guess the straight forward bluetooth device did not get answered.
2020-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules