Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Streaming possibilities with osmo pocket ín a new firmware ?
947 5 2020-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yannick29
lvl.1
Flight distance : 186027 ft
Netherlands

Hello DJI and DJI fans,

I love to use my Osmo Pocket cam but unfortunately, it is not possible to stream live feed from it ?

Do you know some technical limitations ? or perhaps DJI devs keep it for an update or the Osmo Pocket version 2 in the future ?

Thanks in advance for your input or comments on this topic.

All my best.
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there yannick29. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your insights with regards to this matter about the DJI Osmo Pocket. This matter has already been forwarded to our DJI R&D team for evaluation. Rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple updates to be added for the DJI Osmo Pocket. For the latest updates and news on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for more details. Again thank you for your support and keep on filming.
2020-6-30
Use props
yannick29
lvl.1
Flight distance : 186027 ft
Netherlands

Thanks for the reply @DJI Stephen !

Looking forward this great update with this DJI OSMO POCKET.. idéal for vlogging and also streaming or videocall on the go.
Especially useful in times of limitation of movement due to Covid-19 pandemia !

I hope it won't take too long to have this kind of streaming option availaible...
2020-7-2
Use props
Kajetan
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-30 01:10
Hello there yannick29. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your insights with regards to this matter about the DJI Osmo Pocket. This matter has already been forwarded to our DJI R&D team for evaluation. Rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple updates to be added for the DJI Osmo Pocket. For the latest updates and news on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for more details. Again thank you for your support and keep on filming.

So there is new firmware update on the way? Any confirmation of that? It's been over 6 month since last update and DJI don't answer for our questions about that. All we want now is only confirmation if there will be next update or not.
2020-7-2
Use props
HB2E
New
Panama

I would love to be able to use the Osmo as a webcam. The world has moved into work at home and Zoom parties. If I could get the quality of the Osmo Pocket on my laptop and web conferencing, it would be a huge benefit. Picture quality, face tracking and the microphone has worked great for recordings.
2020-7-14
Use props
fans7e2c0eb0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 64134 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-30 01:10
Hello there yannick29. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your insights with regards to this matter about the DJI Osmo Pocket. This matter has already been forwarded to our DJI R&D team for evaluation. Rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple updates to be added for the DJI Osmo Pocket. For the latest updates and news on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for more details. Again thank you for your support and keep on filming.

Stephen, no offense but you have been saying the same thing for over a year regarding the streaming functionality of the pocket. Can we get a clear answer? WIll the DJI team add live streaming capabilities to the osmo pocket or not?
2020-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules