1025 12 2020-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SayyedSalman0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98 ft

United States

Hi,
I just bought a Mavic mini and it looked good at first.
The guy said pay me half price and if you are satisfied then pay me the other half.
I bought it and charged and now it is not taking off at all. Motors start and stop.
I am thinking maybe I bought a stolen one and now it is not taking off from my device.
What are your suggestions?
I don't want to get into trouble you know....
Please Help.
Plus I paid money for that thing

2020-6-27
Use props
Droneflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

2020-6-27
Use props
SayyedSalman0
lvl.1

United States

WoW!!! Thankss It started flying now.
any idea, how would I know if this is not a stolen one...?
2020-6-27
Use props
Droneflier
lvl.4
South Africa

Send the serial no to DJI on the forum and ask them to assist
2020-6-27
Use props
SayyedSalman0
lvl.1

United States

Droneflier Posted at 6-27 09:00
Send the serial no to DJI on the forum and ask them to assist

I did send them yesterday on a different forum but no reply yet.
2020-6-27
Use props
Droneflier
lvl.4
South Africa

I'm sure they will get back to you on Monday give them some time, their response time is never very fast
2020-6-27
Use props
SayyedSalman0
lvl.1

United States

Droneflier Posted at 6-27 10:03
I'm sure they will get back to you on Monday give them some time, their response time is never very fast

Thank You mate,
I think they should pay you because you are faster than them, lol.
Thank you
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SayyedSalman0. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Mini before and it is good to know that after checking and attaching the propellers properly the issue was fixed. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with your DJI Mavic Mini or with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-6-30
Use props
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Why would you think it's stolen? Whole thing sounds dodgy to be honest with it not working etc...
2020-6-30
Use props
SayyedSalman0
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-30 19:14
Hello there SayyedSalman0. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Mini before and it is good to know that after checking and attaching the propellers properly the issue was fixed. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with your DJI Mavic Mini or with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Have a safe and a happy flying always.

Can help me find the Serial number of this drone, there are 3 different numbers in the battery compartment but I can not figure out which one is SN.
and as I bought it used, he did not give me any box or receipt with the drone
Thank you
2020-6-30
Use props
SayyedSalman0
lvl.1

United States

22340179 Posted at 6-30 19:42
Why would you think it's stolen? Whole thing sounds dodgy to be honest with it not working etc...

maybe you are right but I am just scared and don't want to get into trouble you know
2020-6-30
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I don't believe there is anyway of checking whether it is stolen, there isn't a database of serial numbers for stolen drones.
If a shipment of new drones was stolen in transit DJI would put a hold on the serial numbers to prevent them from being able to activated rendering the drone useless.

With you having bought it secondhand and being able to fly it means that it already has been "activated"
2020-6-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

SayyedSalman0 Posted at 6-30 20:05
Can help me find the Serial number of this drone, there are 3 different numbers in the battery compartment but I can not figure out which one is SN.
and as I bought it used, he did not give me any box or receipt with the drone
Thank you

Hi there SayyedSalman0. Thank you for the reply. The DJI Mavic Mini's serial number sticker location is  inside the back cover of the battery compartment. Thank you.
2020-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules