846 8 2020-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyJax Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4127283 ft
  • >>>
Spain

As the title states, I'm looking a P4P Obsidian battery or batteries. Either new or low charge count.  If you have a battery that is not working I will buy it for parts. Thanks!
2020-6-27
Use props
djiuser_OXmAy1Wy1ZPF
New

Germany

Hi there , i have a battery that is not working, if i will not be here for your reply , send me an e-mail: Office@vamunited.de , Best Regards, Razvan.
2020-6-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SkyJax Aerial. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry about the DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian intelligent flight battery's availability for purchase. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if those batteries that you need are available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry as well. Thank you and please be safe always.
2020-6-30
Use props
SkyJax Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-30 19:18
Hello there SkyJax Aerial. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry about the DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian intelligent flight battery's availability for purchase. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if those batteries that you need are available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry as well. Thank you and please be safe always.

DJI doesn’t make them anymore. I’ve checked USA dealers, Amazon, eBay. When I have found them sellers are price gouging.

Y’all need to do a run or two of obsidian batteries for those of us that still have them.
2020-7-1
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree. It would be nice.
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

SkyJax Aerial Posted at 7-1 01:40
DJI doesn’t make them anymore. I’ve checked USA dealers, Amazon, eBay. When I have found them sellers are price gouging.

Y’all need to do a run or two of obsidian batteries for those of us that still have them.

Hi there SkyJax Aerial. Thank you for the reply and for these additional information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for evaluation. Again, thank you for your support.
2020-7-1
Use props
SkyJax Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Double post

2020-7-2
Use props
SkyJax Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Translation:

Thanks for the additional information that I don’t care about because if I did I would know that the Obsidian has been out of production for almost 2 years now and that is the reason why the OP is searching for Batteries. (Do you really think I would be on a forum trying to find batteries if I could buy them online?) Also, I’m telling you that I’m forwarding your suggestion to the relevant department who wont do anything anyway to pretend like what you say actually matters to us.

2020-7-2
Use props
SkyJax Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Bump for visibility
2020-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now