3251 7 2020-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Originalas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1204222 ft
  • >>>
Lithuania

Just snatched my DJI FPV Goggles on a promo for 400$.

Got Eachine Viswhoop 2.5 inch drone with DJI Vista system included for 199$! (Promo ends soon, coupon: BG20whoop)

BetaFPV FrSky radio just 39$

Basically, the whole new Digital FPV setup for just ~640$!  And some people were complaining that DJI FPV is expensive... I guess, it was epensive but if you can find a promo it's actually even cheaper than analog set now! And ofcourse there is no going back after trying digital, it's not even comparable to analog flying with a potato video..

My flight skils improved like 3x only from switching to a new system. As flying is so easy than I can see stuff much further and plan my lines in advanced.

2020-6-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That looks like it could be fun.
2020-6-29
Use props
cruncher
lvl.1

Australia

Broke an arm on my Viswhoop after a first light crash.. repurposed Vista and motors on iFlight DC3 frame, this is the only thing its good for. Viswhoop frame is rubbish.
2020-6-30
Use props
Originalas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1204222 ft
  • >>>
Lithuania

Had a few crashes not a single scratch on the frame so far.
2020-6-30
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice. I'm debating on buying the dji fpv system.
2020-6-30
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks like a lot of fun
2020-6-30
Use props
den5000
New

United States

A J Posted at 6-30 10:42
Looks like a lot of fun

Low quality and terrible customer service don't buy it..

I sincerely regret that I bought this from them. First of all I bought drone and two batteries for it. One battery arrived dead. Drone stopped working during first attempt to fly it. But when I contact them to change it (I understand that it complicated electronics and things happened). They propose me to fix it by myself even if it under 30 days warranty. Do not buy from them. There is plenty other drone makers around.
https://i.imgur.com/I6ayDNGl.jpg
2020-12-4
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

den5000 Posted at 12-4 10:31
Low quality and terrible customer service don't buy it..

I sincerely regret that I bought this from them. First of all I bought drone and two batteries for it. One battery arrived dead. Drone stopped working during first attempt to fly it. But when I contact them to change it (I understand that it complicated electronics and things happened). They propose me to fix it by myself even if it under 30 days warranty. Do not buy from them. There is plenty other drone makers around.

I’ve been buying and flying DJI drones for 4-5 years - owned 13 different DJI drones - never had any major issues. They make exceptional camera drones in my experience.
2020-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules