ND filter included in Flymore package
1855 7 2020-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
philgib
lvl.3

France

Hello guys

Just curious, have you found an ND filter in your flymore package ? Where was it inside the package  and what does it look like ?

Thank you
2020-6-27
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

It's a little black case that pops open and spills the filters into your case. Try looking in the pockets of the bag.

2020-6-27
Use props
Fidge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41512 ft
United Kingdom

Tentoes Posted at 6-27 10:49
It's a little black case that pops open and spills the filters into your case. Try looking in the pockets of the bag.

[view_image]

Is this another 'US Only' thing, 'cos I haven't found it in my Combo.
2020-6-27
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

Just to clarify, are we talking about the Air 2 or Mini Fly More?

ND filters came with my Air 2 but not my Mini (Fly Mores).  Note that I have recently seen Combo kits that include the Mini. controller,  battery and the DJI charging base so specs and marketing change.
2020-6-27
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Those filters are not for the Mavic Mini but most likely the Mavic Air 2.

The Mavic Mini is not designed to receive any filter although 3rd party ones are available.
2020-6-27
Use props
Fidge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41512 ft
United Kingdom

Akirasho Posted at 6-27 11:17
Just to clarify, are we talking about the Air 2 or Mini Fly More?

ND filters came with my Air 2 but not my Mini (Fly Mores).  Note that I have recently seen Combo kits that include the Mini. controller,  battery and the DJI charging base so specs and marketing change.

That answers that question then.
2020-6-27
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Fidge Posted at 6-27 11:27
That answers that question then.

Mystery solved!
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for the information about the ND Filters. The DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo does not include a set of ND Filters but the DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo contains a set of ND Filters ( ND16/64/256 ). For additional reference I will post a link where in you can check both fly more combo's in the box DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo ( https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... ion=0&vid=91101 ) and DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo ( https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... ion=0&vid=84651 ). Thank you.
2020-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules