3137 8 2020-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans03bf0071
lvl.2
Flight distance : 605748 ft
  • >>>
Canada

So I just bought Mavic Air 2. I got DJI select ordered Mavic air 2 and waited to receive it to activate DJI refresh. I did this as I bought a Mavic Mini 6-8 weeks ago and it required my SN in order to purchase. I received the drone yesterday and code says I can't use it.
I spoke with somebody on chat who told me they have to be bought at the same time. That it does not ask for SN. I have just received the drone and not yet activated it. I actually even registered it with my local Gov. I can send it back but I will have to pay to ship. Then I have to reorder to use code. Which will actually cost me more? I literally just bought this and nothing can be done aside from me sending it back? Please help as we had planned a trip today to fly it.
2020-6-27
Use props
fans03bf0071
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Refresh Coupon Not honored

So I just bought Mavic Air 2. I got DJI select ordered Mavic air 2 and waited to receive it to activate DJI refresh. I did this as I bought a Mavic Mini 6-8 weeks ago and it required my SN in order to purchase. I received the drone yesterday and code says I can't use it.
I spoke with somebody on chat who told me they have to be bought at the same time. That it does not ask for SN. I have just received the drone and not yet activated it. I actually even registered it with my local Gov. I can send it back but I will have to pay to ship. Then I have to reorder to use code. Which will actually cost me more? I literally just bought this and nothing can be done aside from me sending it back? Please help as we had planned a trip today to fly it.
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello there, coupons for DJI Care Refresh cannot be used when purchasing DJI Care Refresh in an order that does not contain a consumer product. They also cannot be applied to previously purchased DJI products. Regarding your situation, it is recommended to email to support@dji.com with the DJI account and then keep us updated with the email ticket number, we will forward to the related team to double review.
2020-6-27
Use props
fans03bf0071
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-27 22:56
Hello there, coupons for DJI Care Refresh cannot be used when purchasing DJI Care Refresh in an order that does not contain a consumer product. They also cannot be applied to previously purchased DJI products. Regarding your situation, it is recommended to email to  with the DJI account and then keep us updated with the email ticket number, we will forward to the related team to double review.

Here is the Email ticket #2872781
2020-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans03bf0071 Posted at 6-28 19:50
Here is the Email ticket #2872781

Thanks for the ticket number, I will inform the team to handle it in priority, please note the email response, thank you.
2020-6-28
Use props
fans03bf0071
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-28 22:53
Thanks for the ticket number, I will inform the team to handle it in priority, please note the email response, thank you.

Great, thank you.
2020-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You are welcome, hope your concern will be solved soon.
2020-6-30
Use props
fans03bf0071
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-30 02:47
You are welcome, hope your concern will be solved soon.

This is now being resolved, I have been offered the 50% back via credit. Thank you for your help.
2020-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans03bf0071 Posted at 7-2 14:25
This is now being resolved, I have been offered the 50% back via credit. Thank you for your help.

It's my pleasure to help as you are one of our valued customers. Enjoy flying.
2020-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules