Video issues
394 4 2020-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RevReub1689
New
United States

I am having problems with my recording time. I think I have adjusted a setting in advertantly and now do not know how to get it back.

I had been taking many different videos in length. I recorded some drills at a lacrosse practice that went almost 22 miniutes, many shorter versions and had no problems. Now when I hit a video, as I was fliying uo a dried up river bed yesterdy, it would only take videos that lasted 6-14 seconds. I reset the camera and it seemed to wrk fine for a few flights. But, as I was going out this morning, its back to the same issue. I keep the photo card pretty clean too, it says I have 12 of the 16 GB still available.

any thoughts?
2020-6-27
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

Remember to stop your recording with the app or controller before shutting down the app or drone.  Your file might be corrupted.

2020-6-27
Use props
RevReub1689
New
United States

Akirasho Posted at 6-27 12:20
Remember to stop your recording with the app or controller before shutting down the app or drone.  Your file might be corrupted.

https://youtu.be/2rwOr0bTuvE

That’s not the issue. It cuts itself off after a few seconds of recording. I never have the opportunity to stop it.

Also, why not the remote to start and stop recording?
2020-6-27
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

RevReub1689 Posted at 6-27 15:35
That’s not the issue. It cuts itself off after a few seconds of recording. I never have the opportunity to stop it.

Also, why not the remote to start and stop recording?

Is it possible that the button on the controller is "sticking"?  Maybe try uninstalling an restalling the app? A different device?  I've not experienced  this issue.  Float the thread up to see if someone has better..
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regard to this concern. May I know the model of the SD card used for the said drone please? Kindly please try a different recommended SD card to isolate the issue. In addition, please refer to the posted image below for the recommended SD card. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules