550 5 2020-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_uNhQlI1PAc6y
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51207 ft
United States

Hello all,  

Just wanted to share my service experience so far.  I am desperately trying to remain patient with all of the delays due to COVID.  The timeline below will show just how painful the delay has been.
June 10th: I opened a case to repair my Mavic Mini after a crash.  I do have DJI Care so I expect a quick turn around. I package it up and drop it off at a UPS site.  
June 16th:  The mini arrives at the Texas repair facility.  (According to UPS.)
June 19th:  DJI acknowledges they have recieved the package on their website.
June 26th: I recieve the data analysis.  Yes the crash was my fault, I knew that.  

I'm getting worried! Texas will likely see some new Covid restrictions soon and then I know it could be months before getting the drone back.  Like I said, trying to remain patient and optimistic.  I could've attached a new arm and had the drone flying in just a few days and I'm regretting the fact that I didn't.

2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello there, we are so sorry for the extended repair time frame due to the COVID-19, we managed to get your case number via your Forum account and will escalate to the local repair center to expedite the whole process, your understanding during the pandemic is highly appreciated.
2020-6-27
Use props
djiuser_uNhQlI1PAc6y
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-27 19:28
Hello there, we are so sorry for the extended repair time frame due to the COVID-19, we managed to get your case number via your Forum account and will escalate to the local repair center to expedite the whole process, your understanding during the pandemic is highly appreciated.

Thanks Mindly, you do a great job on here!
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_uNhQlI1PAc6y Posted at 6-27 19:45
Thanks Mindly, you do a great job on here!

It's my pleasure, I will also keep an eye on yourcase. Hope you will get it back soon.
2020-6-27
Use props
djiuser_uNhQlI1PAc6y
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-27 20:11
It's my pleasure, I will also keep an eye on yourcase. Hope you will get it back soon.

I received an update today!  They sent me the quote, I paid, and hopefully it gets sent out quickly.
2020-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_uNhQlI1PAc6y Posted at 6-29 17:55
I received an update today!  They sent me the quote, I paid, and hopefully it gets sent out quickly.

The payment has been received, our repair center will ship the replacement drone as soon as possible, please note the email notification later.
2020-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules