Malaysia

Hi there..please advice what can i do..thanks
2020-6-27
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

You don't give any specifics on what happened. Was this after a crash??? The most common time to get this message is powering up with the gimbal protector in place.  If you power off and power back up that usually solves the problem.  Another thing to do is manually (with your fingers) move the gimbal and see if there is any binding....do this after visually checking (with a flashlight) to see if anything might have gotten caught behind the gimbal.
2020-6-28
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Make sure nothing is obstructing the gimbal.
2020-6-28
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4657841 ft
  • >>>
United States

Return for replacement
2020-6-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dinz. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the gimbal of your DJI Mavic Air 2. I'd like to ask if the said drone had a crash or any hard landings before this issue occurred? Kindly please also check if there is any dirt or sand stuck in the gimbal of the drone. If possible, can you provide a video of the status of the gimbal starting when you power on the unit? Thank you.
2020-6-30
Use props
Dinz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20505 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

Thanks everyone..last day having chat with support@dji and they recommed me to use dji assistant 2..i refreshed the firmware, recalibrate the IMU and gimbal.. will update soon if can solve this matter..thanks again
2020-6-30
Use props
Dinz
lvl.1
  • >>>
Malaysia

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-30 20:26
Hello there Dinz. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the gimbal of your DJI Mavic Air 2. I'd like to ask if the said drone had a crash or any hard landings before this issue occurred? Kindly please also check if there is any dirt or sand stuck in the gimbal of the drone. If possible, can you provide a video of the status of the gimbal starting when you power on the unit? Thank you.

Nope..never crash or having hard landing before..
2020-6-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Dinz Posted at 6-30 21:08
Nope..never crash or having hard landing before..

Hi there Dinz. Thank you for the reply and for the given information. Since there was no crash or hard landing that happened on the said drone and still the issue is still persisting. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-7-1
Use props
Dinz
lvl.1
  • >>>
Malaysia

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-1 23:06
Hi there Dinz. Thank you for the reply and for the given information. Since there was no crash or hard landing that happened on the said drone and still the issue is still persisting. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. Thank you.

Hi Stephen..last day i told you i'm using Dji Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware.. for your information, after 2 times try to fly it (morning and evening)..the problem already gone..no more  " Gimbal Motor Overload"..i will try it again..and i hope everythings okay
2020-7-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Dinz Posted at 7-2 19:47
Hi Stephen..last day i told you i'm using Dji Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware.. for your information, after 2 times try to fly it (morning and evening)..the problem already gone..no more  " Gimbal Motor Overload"..i will try it again..and i hope everythings okay

Hi there Dinz. Thank you for the given update and it is great to know that the said issue is already gone. Kindly please keep us posted. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules