Shipment stuck in China
3235 6 2020-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J_Edit61
lvl.2
Flight distance : 270801 ft
United States

I purchase Air 2 on Saturday 6-20-20. It shipped Sunday and supposed to deliver on Thursday June 25 by 10:30 am.  As of this writing, June 27. It is still stuck in customs. What is the holdup, will it clear up soon?
I don’t know if there is any way to light a fire under customs but I would hope something cam get it going.
At this point, I have no idea when it will be here.

Anybody else out there in limbo?
2020-6-27
Use props
Pilot.Isaac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 220554 ft
United States

I ordered from Florida, US, so it's not the case for me, but I order many things from China via Aliexpress.com.
Customs always delay the shipping. You'd better wait than burn them. XD
Of course the shipping from Aliexpress is way too slow, still the customs always slow down the shipping.
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi J_Edit61, I've replied to your post here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 042&pid=2199813
We have forwarded your order to the logistics team to push the FedEx, the shipping time is expected to be delayed because of the traffic control during the pandemic, we will expedite, appreciate your understanding.
2020-6-28
Use props
J_Edit61
lvl.2
United States

It looks like it’s finally been released. So 4 days in customs and 1 week to deliver. Not bad in the end.
2020-6-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

J_Edit61 Posted at 6-28 05:13
It looks like it’s finally been released. So 4 days in customs and 1 week to deliver. Not bad in the end.

Again, we're truly sorry for your experience. Feel free to reach us again for other concerns. We're here to help. We appreciate your patience.
2020-6-28
Use props
J_Edit61
lvl.2
United States

Diana, Thanks. It’s just life happening. We all have bigger things to worry about. Appreciate your help.
J
2020-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

J_Edit61 Posted at 6-28 08:47
Diana, Thanks. It’s just life happening. We all have bigger things to worry about. Appreciate your help.
J

We see the package has been delivered, sorry again for the all the inconvenience caused, hope you enjoy flying Mavic Air 2.
2020-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules