741 1 2020-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alastair_M
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37490 ft
United Kingdom

Folks,

New user here sorry for the question that follows which may well be old ground for pretty much everyone.

Recently started with my first ever drone (MA2). Getting the hang of it slowly. One thing I can't quite figure out best option though is how to efficiently process smartshots. Here's what I mean (one example, I think this same thing happens in many cases):
- Say I decide to use the 'Asteroid' smart shot
- So I run the shot, all works fine, drone does what it should
- If I download at that point (but do NOT play it), I get the in-sequence footage in the Fly app and on my phone (i.e. the video plays in the same direction as it was shot, starting low and then going high)
- If I tap play within the Fly app, I get a message something like 'creating the smart shot'.. then a short delay, then what I get is the asteroid shot the way around it's intended to be i.e. starting from the up-high asteroid, then descending rapidly to the subject, also with some loud DJI music and a DJI logo attached!

I'm sure you knew all that. So my question is, since it's SO SLOW taking stuff off the drone by first loading it from the drone into the Fly app, I am about to start using a memory card reader direct from the SD card into my iPad. Does this mean that none of my smartshots will ever be built, i.e. I'll have the raw video footage but not the smartshot (because I skipped the step where it's created)? Does this apply also to 'clever' photos e.g. the 360 pano, so I'll get either a bunch of stills or some raw video footage but I won't get the stitched-together pano?

Thanks in advance and hope the question makes sense!

Alastair

2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for choosing DJI. With regards to this matter. May I know the model of the SD card that you are using when experiencing this issue and kindly please try a different recommended SD card to isolate the issue. In addition, I will be post an image for more details about the recommended SD card. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules