Is there a way to downgrade to the earlier version of DJI Fly?
5841 7 2020-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

On an iphone? I want to go back to version 1.1.13. Is it possible? Where are the old app links?
2020-6-28
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

You will need to download the ipa file and side load it onto the iPhone but remove the other app first.
2020-6-28
Use props
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Where can I find old ipa's?
2020-6-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us about downgrading to the earlier version of the DJI Fly application. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend to downgrade the version of your DJI Fly application and if there is a new update for the DJI Mavic Mini and for the DJI Fly application DJI recommend to do the update. In addition, DJI often release firmware updates for DJI products to fix bugs, improve functions and add news features as well. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-6-30
Use props
fans1beb37e5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 794856 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-30 20:55
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us about downgrading to the earlier version of the DJI Fly application. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend to downgrade the version of your DJI Fly application and if there is a new update for the DJI Mavic Mini and for the DJI Fly application DJI recommend to do the update. In addition, DJI often release firmware updates for DJI products to fix bugs, improve functions and add news features as well. Thank you and fly safe always.

Hello.  Last Thursday I noticed a firmware update.  I installed it.   When I took my MA2 up, the camera view was not working.  I spoke with DJI support and the had me refresh both the aircraft and the remote.  I still had the same issue.  I then tested my mini and that had a similar problem.  I uninstalled fly app android and then reinstalled.   Mini problem was corrected.  I tried my MA2 but that initially did not work.  Suddenly it began working so I took off.  Halfway through the flight the picture froze (connection was excellent). I  returned and noticed all of the video and pics i took were beautiful, even after the incident.  Any ideas? My Samsung G7 has not changed.
2020-11-7
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 667575 ft
Russia

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-30 20:55

Are you kidding??? We can’t use our drones via your damn fly app 1.2.0!!! It’s your fault Dji!
2020-11-7
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

........ brain freeze ;-)
2020-11-7
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Berhatz Posted at 11-7 12:44
Are you kidding??? We can’t use our drones via your damn fly app 1.2.0!!! It’s your fault Dji!

Don't sweat it, it's just a canned answer. We ignore them usually ;-)
2020-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules