Mavic mini imu error
746 15 2020-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gadget226
lvl.1
Flight distance : 361407 ft
Australia

Hi all, has anyone had an issue with dji fly for mavic mini ??
I need to do an IMU calibration but the app won't respond when I press start, it just freeze's up.
So not sure how to fix the issue as it seems app related.

Regards Gadget
2020-6-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this matter. May I know the model of the mobile device you are using please? Kindly please try a different recommended mobile device to isolate the issue and please refer to the posted image below for the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-6-30
Use props
Gadget226
lvl.1
Australia

I have a samsung galaxy s10e and I've also tried a Sony xperia xz. Both same result.
2020-7-1
Use props
Gadget226
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-30 23:57
Hi, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this matter. May I know the model of the mobile device you are using please? Kindly please try a different recommended mobile device to isolate the issue and please refer to the posted image below for the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

[view_image]

Samsung galaxy s10e  & sony xperia xz
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Gadget226 Posted at 7-1 00:23
Samsung galaxy s10e  & sony xperia xz

Thank you for the given reply. After checking both the mobile device on the list provided above. I am sorry to say that these mobile devices are still not recommended for the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. This might be the reason why you are experiencing these issue. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist and for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2020-7-1
Use props
Gadget226
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-1 02:35
Thank you for the given reply. After checking both the mobile device on the list provided above. I am sorry to say that these mobile devices are still not recommended for the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. This might be the reason why you are experiencing these issue. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist and for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

No worries, i have logged a repair case as well but will see if i can borrow a phone on your list a give it a go first.
Thabk you.
2020-7-1
Use props
videoeditman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

I am using a Samsung Galaxy s10e USA unlocked version, after getting it paired correctly it works fine!
2020-7-1
Use props
Gadget226
lvl.1
Australia

videoeditman Posted at 7-1 04:36
I am using a Samsung Galaxy s10e USA unlocked version, after getting it paired correctly it works fine!

How or what was needed to pair it correctly?
2020-7-1
Use props
videoeditman
lvl.4
United States

Gadget226,
  I found a video on youtube.
But in the DJI Fly App look top right corner (Academy) - click; scroll down look for Mavic Mini : How to link the remote controller.
It is a very convoluted setup, so watch once or twice then Link with device near computer so you can follow step by step.I never got to the second method, might be worth a try, but if it does not work try the long method!
Good luck, I thought the Mavic Mini would not work with my device, some even said it is not on the list...., but I got it to work!

2020-7-1
Use props
videoeditman
lvl.4
United States

Gadget226 Posted at 7-1 05:00
How or what was needed to pair it correctly?

Duplicate
2020-7-1
Use props
videoeditman
lvl.4
United States

For compass error just rotate the aircraft in the directions indicated. That should fix your error.
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Gadget226 Posted at 7-1 03:16
No worries, i have logged a repair case as well but will see if i can borrow a phone on your list a give it a go first.
Thabk you.

You are more than welcome and thank you for your understanding.
2020-7-2
Use props
Gadget226
lvl.1
Australia

videoeditman Posted at 7-1 11:34
For compass error just rotate the aircraft in the directions indicated. That should fix your error.

Haven't had a chance to attempt yet, shift worker.
I did have it connected and flying on the s10e but now it wants a calibration so will update once I've tried it via the method you described.
Otherwise my wife has a note10 and its on the list.
2020-7-2
Use props
Gadget226
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-2 02:25
You are more than welcome and thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for the help, connected to the wifes note 10 and everything calibrated and drone is working again.
Then reconnected to my phone and all is good.
I have been able to do all the calibrations on the xperia xz and drone is flying like new again.
2020-7-5
Use props
Gadget226
lvl.1
Australia

videoeditman Posted at 7-1 11:34

Hi mate, thanks for the help.
In the end I connected it to my wife's note 10 and I was able to calibrate it and fly.
I then reconnected my samsung s10e and no drama's its all connected and calibrated as per the video.

Cheers
2020-7-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Gadget226 Posted at 7-5 00:03
Thanks for the help, connected to the wifes note 10 and everything calibrated and drone is working again.
Then reconnected to my phone and all is good.
I have been able to do all the calibrations on the xperia xz and drone is flying like new again.

Thank you for the additional information. That is a great news. If you have further concern or inquiry, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. we are all here to help. Thank you and happy flying.
2020-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules