Battery charging issues with Mavic Mini
377 2 2020-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
demachine
New
Switzerland

Hi all

I've had the Mavic Mini for around a month. Since the beginning I have often had issues charging the battery of the drone. Since it did not come with a charger I tried 4 different phone chargers as well as connnecting it to two different computers. Sometimes it works with charger A, but not B, next day none of the chargers work and on the third day B works but not A. To me there seems to be no logic and it is super frustrating if I am unable to charge the drone. I have tried different cables and never had any issues charging the controller.
All chargers are fairly recent and should provice enough power. Temperature of the battery should not be an issue.

Does anyone have any clues to what I could be doing wrong or is it just a faulty battery that only works some of the time?
2020-6-28
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

a dodgy cable and or connection perhaps?
2020-6-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know the specification of the charger please? Please refer to the image posted below for more details about the recommended specification for the charger. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules