Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Got my drone for my birthday a week ago
489 8 6-28 14:23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phil9945
lvl.1

United States

... and on Thursday we went up Indian Arm (just north of Vancouver, here in Canada) to a place we visit a lot in the summer - Granite Falls.
The first clip of a nesting Osprey was actually shot with a small point and shoot and when we arrived at Granite Falls an otter gave me such a show (I have at least 6 minutes of video) - shot with my iPhone (we managed to get so close to her it was amazing - 15 years going here and never had such a blessing!) - so I had to include it with my first drone roll ... we were quite alone up here to start (just the wasy we like it) ... hiked along to Granite Falls and took my baby (thats the drone) up to about 150 ft - shot mega minutes of the falls - so hard to pick for inclusion!!! and then just flew around various parts of upper Indian Arm (not to high yet) ... and on to the dock where we had our lunch and relaxed for a while ... until the people arrived ... then time to leave, pull the crab pots and head home (8 keepers btw) ... Granite Falls is boat access only.
Hope you enjoy my 1st vid

6-28 14:23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 960052 ft
United Kingdom

Great footage    
6-29 02:00
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 960052 ft
United Kingdom

Great footage    
6-29 02:01
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice footage.
6-30 07:41
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 12559298 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Many congrats and cool vid
6-30 10:41
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for sharing this awesome video you have captured. Nicely done and thank you for your valued support.
7-1 03:03
Use props
bob37
First Officer
Flight distance : 260384 ft
United States

Wonderful!  Thank you for sharing.
7-23 09:08
Use props
Dronie2
First Officer
Flight distance : 1082320 ft