can't fly
682 2 2020-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NRRTRAINS 85
lvl.4

United States

took my Spark to my flying field on Staten Island New York , knowing that the NOTAM was cancled ( Trump canceled his visit to Bedminster N.J. ) but DJI did not cancel the no fly ZONE in the software . just another glich , if DJI can send out a shout down (NFZ) in thier software that fast they should remove it that fast when it is cancled .
2020-6-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there NRRTRAINS 85. I ams orry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to assist you further with regards to this matter. Kindly please send an email to our DJI Fly Safe department at flysafe@dji.com for further assistance. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your valued support.
2020-6-30
Use props
NRRTRAINS 85
lvl.4

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-30 23:19
Hello there NRRTRAINS 85. I ams orry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to assist you further with regards to this matter. Kindly please send an email to our DJI Fly Safe department at  for further assistance. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your valued support.

sorry i've been away . but what could DJI  do to remove the NFZ  after the president departs i know in  NOTAM it states when he departs N.J. if they could make it the next day  that would be great . then if anthing DJI coud reinstate the NOTAM if necessary .
thank you
2020-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules