868 2 2020-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mancarga
lvl.1
Flight distance : 478878 ft
Sweden

Hi,
It looks like with the new firmware upgrade something is happening with the Imagen transmission. I already read on the forum similar problems.  Does anybody has had the same problem .?.
I have an Inspire 2 installed a Zenmuse X4S.  When I running the drone everything is perfect. I send my plan flight and is perfect, but when he starts to perform the flight, the Image transmission is very unstable, doing this fact that I lose the control and I cannot perform the planned flight!.

I'm trying to change the channel mode to Custom, but I'm not able to do.

Any suggestion?.

//Manuel.
2020-6-29
Use props
Kmims
lvl.2
Flight distance : 51014 ft
United States

Are you talking about the Ordinary Remote Controller: V01.01.0080?
2020-6-30
Use props
Mancarga
lvl.1
Flight distance : 478878 ft
Sweden

Kmims Posted at 6-30 14:30
Are you talking about the Ordinary Remote Controller: V01.01.0080?

Hi,
Yes, I do. But also with the camera signal (HD).  As I said, this is just happening, when the Inspire is running a planning flight. I use  DJI GS Pro.  The connection between the remote and the drone is very unstable, even close to each other. Suddenly,  I´m receiving warnings from DJI Go Pro app, that the drone is disconnected. I checked the remote control mechanical parts as antennas and connections and also drone landing gears. Everything is normal.  Also, I have the last update firmware for the Inspire and Remote control.

//M

/M
2020-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules