3473 6 2020-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mblorne
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137940 ft
Canada

Good day all,

Can anyone confirm that the 1(818) 235 0789 is a toll free number?  I have heard the wait times are incredible and before I went down that road, I need to know if this is long distance to California, or is it a North American toll free number?

Thanks,
Michael
2020-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Michael, sorry that the hotline is not for free, you could also contact us via online chat, email or keep us updated here in Forum, we will do our best to help.
2020-6-29
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

I also recommend the e-mail option, else try VoIP
2020-6-30
Use props
djiuser_MN7nfCBtVbrl
lvl.1

Canada

Definitely not toll free but not made obvious. It just cost me $88 taliking to DJI thinking I was calling a Canadian toll free number.
2023-8-6
Use props
djiuser_MN7nfCBtVbrl
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-6-29 23:06
Hi Michael, sorry that the hotline is not for free, you could also contact us via online chat, email or keep us updated here in Forum, we will do our best to help.

This should be made more obvious to the end user. An 818 area code could easily be misinterpreted as a toll free number. I found out the hard way with an $88 long distance bill.
2023-8-6
Use props
djiuser_MN7nfCBtVbrl
lvl.1

Canada

Not toll free……What a rip-off.
2023-8-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_MN7nfCBtVbrl Posted at 8-6 06:14
This should be made more obvious to the end user. An 818 area code could easily be misinterpreted as a toll free number. I found out the hard way with an $88 long distance bill.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will forward your feedback to the corresponding team. You can also choose the chat or email channel to contact our support team. https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav
2023-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules