Serial Number: how to verify
63067 460 2020-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_qmHahdOTcrel Posted at 7-28 11:31
HI, I am looking to purchase the drone 1581F67QC234T01419NC, any info would be much appreciated!

Hi there. I sent a DM. Kindly check your inbox, please. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-28
Use props
Waigy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75305 ft

United Kingdom

I am enquiring about 2 different DJI drones on gumtree UK.
Once I get the serial numbers can I check them on the "Device info enquiry" page to see if they are locked, bound, stolen etc.?
(I can't put the link to that page in here but if you go to the main DJI home page then "support" then scroll down you will see "Device info").

DJI online chat is not available as it's the weekend, but I've tried the UK hotline service phone number 3 times today (the London number) and it sounds like a wrong number with the person just repeating "hello?".
Maybe it's my phone they can't hear.

2023-8-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Waigy Posted at 8-5 04:58
I am enquiring about 2 different DJI drones on gumtree UK.
Once I get the serial numbers can I check them on the "Device info enquiry" page to see if they are locked, bound, stolen etc.?
(I can't put the link to that page in here but if you go to the main DJI home page then "support" then scroll down you will see "Device info").

Hello there, Waigy. Thank you for reaching out you can use this link to check the serial number: https://service.dji.com/active/info. You can also DM me the serial number and I will check it for you. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-7
Use props
djiuser_Dv9hiukOC1qu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42031 ft

Moldova

Hello. help me please. I bought a dji mini 2 drone that was already in use and when I bought it, I did not know that I needed to untie the previous owner's account in the "device management" menu. Can you please help me find his email address so I can contact him. This is the serial number of the device. 3Q4CJ7C3A30QNM I hope very much for your help. Thank you very much!
2023-8-19
Use props
manman huang
New

United States

4GCCK6NR0BOMW5
2023-8-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_Dv9hiukOC1qu Posted at 8-19 01:56
Hello. help me please. I bought a dji mini 2 drone that was already in use and when I bought it, I did not know that I needed to untie the previous owner's account in the "device management" menu. Can you please help me find his email address so I can contact him. This is the serial number of the device. 3Q4CJ7C3A30QNM I hope very much for your help. Thank you very much!

Hello there. I'm sorry about the inconvenience. We suggest contacting our live support to help you with unbinding the previous owner's account. You can get the contact information using the following link: https://www.dji.com/support. Please get your proof of purchase ready. Thank you for your understanding and support. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I have sent you a message. Kindly check your inbox, please. You can also use the following link to check your warranty status: https://service.dji.com/active/search. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-29
Use props
Ubaid Khosa1006
New

Pakistan

I am going to purchase DJI Mini 3. Serial Number of product is "1581F5YHC22BR002560P". Kindly confirm me either it is a Genuine Product, New Product or Refurbished one. Thanks
2023-9-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Ubaid Khosa1006 Posted at 9-1 07:49
I am going to purchase DJI Mini 3. Serial Number of product is "1581F5YHC22BR002560P". Kindly confirm me either it is a Genuine Product, New Product or Refurbished one. Thanks

Hello there. As I checked on our end. Your serial number is listed on our system. You can also check it on your end by using this link: https://service.dji.com/active/info. Thank you fro your valued support. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-21
Use props
djiuser_dlU4Bgpows89
New

United Arab Emirates

Hi, there are some video on that they told it, if we have R in ending or in SN it is refurbished drone, so can you please let me know if my drone's SN 1581F6Z9C23AB003BRVR is New or Refurbished??
In my country we don't have DJI official store, so I bought it from 1 shop who sells DJI products. I just want to know if my DJI SN is new or Refurbished due to R in th end of SN
2023-12-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_dlU4Bgpows89 Posted at 12-6 04:41
Hi, there are some video on that they told it, if we have R in ending or in SN it is refurbished drone, so can you please let me know if my drone's SN 1581F6Z9C23AB003BRVR is New or Refurbished??
In my country we don't have DJI official store, so I bought it from 1 shop who sells DJI products. I just want to know if my DJI SN is new or Refurbished due to R in th end of SN

Hi there. I replied to you from this thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid3195313. We appreciate your patience. Have a great day.
2023-12-11
Use props
djiuser_Tw3OPOS4qVbD
New

Lithuania

Hello, I want to check the drone dji mini 3 pro. Is everything ok with it, doesn't stolen, locked and etc.

The sn number: 1581F4XFC239B007BRBB
2023-12-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_Tw3OPOS4qVbD Posted at 12-23 09:33
Hello, I want to check the drone dji mini 3 pro. Is everything ok with it, doesn't stolen, locked and etc.

The sn number: 1581F4XFC239B007BRBB

Hi there. The serial number you have provided is not showing in the records. You can also check it yourself here: https://service.dji.com/device/search?lang=en&re=us. Please make sure you have the serial number correctly there might be some mistyped characters. Have a nice day.
2023-12-23
Use props
fans0b62b155
lvl.1

United States

Looking at buying a Mavic 3 Pro cine. Would you please be same to check this SN? 15A1FAMKF236C00AOODZ
2023-12-27
Use props
djiuser_9OG098JZechX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7129 ft
Poland

Hi all,

I will also ask it here, hoping for a quick reply since I am supposed to go buy it today. I am thinking about buying an aftermarket DJI drone, but first I want to verify its serial number on the DJI website. The seller claims it is a warranty replacement unit that hasn't been unpacked and activated. He also says he had care refresh on the original drone. If this is true, what should I see on the website when checking serial number? Should there be warranty expiration date and care refresh status but no date under "activation time" section? Or will I see no mention of the warranty and care refresh since the drone hasn't been activated?
Is there anything else I can/should do to verify the seller's claims and the drone that I want to buy?
If the drone hasn't really been activated does he need to unbind it or anything else like that can prevent me from flying?

Thanks!
Chris
2023-12-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans0b62b155 Posted at 12-27 09:10
Looking at buying a Mavic 3 Pro cine. Would you please be same to check this SN? 15A1FAMKF236C00AOODZ

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please double-check the serial number as it appears that this is invalid. You may refer to the image below. Furthermore, you can also check the serial number on your end by visiting this link. I hope this information helps.
2023-12-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_9OG098JZechX Posted at 12-28 18:44
Hi all,

I will also ask it here, hoping for a quick reply since I am supposed to go buy it today. I am thinking about buying an aftermarket DJI drone, but first I want to verify its serial number on the DJI website. The seller claims it is a warranty replacement unit that hasn't been unpacked and activated. He also says he had care refresh on the original drone. If this is true, what should I see on the website when checking serial number? Should there be warranty expiration date and care refresh status but no date under "activation time" section? Or will I see no mention of the warranty and care refresh since the drone hasn't been activated?

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. The existing service plan and activation date should be displayed on our official website, however, if the drone isn't activated, it's normal that you don't have this information at the moment. Furthermore, I've sent you a direct message for proper checking on this query. Please feel free to keep us posted on the latest information.
2023-12-29
Use props
djiuser_9OG098JZechX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7129 ft
Poland

djiuser_9OG098JZechX Posted at 12-28 18:44
Hi all,

I will also ask it here, hoping for a quick reply since I am supposed to go buy it today. I am thinking about buying an aftermarket DJI drone, but first I want to verify its serial number on the DJI website. The seller claims it is a warranty replacement unit that hasn't been unpacked and activated. He also says he had care refresh on the original drone. If this is true, what should I see on the website when checking serial number? Should there be warranty expiration date and care refresh status but no date under "activation time" section? Or will I see no mention of the warranty and care refresh since the drone hasn't been activated?

Hi again,

I have the S/N - 1581F4XF823A6006R09A
@DJI Gamora or someone else at DJI, can you please check and let me know if all is good with this one? It should not be activated and should have about a year of warranty left and 2 months of care refresh (with possibility of extending). Is that correct?

2023-12-29
Use props
djiuser_OVZuVkgw3OU2
New

India

S/N : 1581F5YHC22B20021C41 please verify the authenticity of this drone
3-13 07:25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_OVZuVkgw3OU2 Posted at 3-13 07:25
S/N : 1581F5YHC22B20021C41 please verify the authenticity of this drone

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. According to India's Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. Simple consultations are available but aftersales repair service cannot be provided. You can check the serial number using this link https://service.dji.com/device/search to see the available details about the serial number. Thank you for your understanding.
3-13 23:39
Use props
fans03807768
New

Pakistan

4-17 00:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules