DJI Lost My Drone (28 Days, No Update)
777 14 2020-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kazzaaz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10987228 ft
United States

Edit 2: The battery was not replaced.  The replacement drone has also crashed due to the faulty battery.EDIT: Minutes before posting this I finally recieved an update.  Still should not have taken 4 weeks.
This post is yet another attempt to gain visibility and to try to establish any communication whatsoeverwith DJI after they have had my drone now for 4 weeks!  I understand a public forum is usually not the place for a rant like this, but I guess DJI just doesn't care unless the complaint is public for everyone to see.

Well - Everyone, I am absolutely astonished at how terrible my experience has been with DJI Repair.
Thanks to this, I have now lost a whole month out of my summer I would have loved to have my drone for.

Here is the last thread where even DJI Mindy goes quiet on me:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=218533

Guys, what can I do if DJI decides to never respond to me?
This is terrible!

2020-6-29
Use props
Kazzaaz
lvl.2
United States

Update: Minutes before posting this I have FINALLY received an update from the repair process.
2020-6-29
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Kazzaaz Posted at 6-29 08:56
Update: Minutes before posting this I have FINALLY received an update from the repair process.

Hopefully you'll get it soon
2020-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Kazzaaz, I apologize that your previous post was not followed up timely, it is recommended to reply to one of my posts directly, then I will get the notification and reply back as soon as possible.
Our repair center is affected by the virus and the repair time is expected to be delayed, we are doing our best to overcome the impact of the pandemic.
I do have escalated your case to the appropriate team to expedite, but due to the data analysis and the weekend, it took a few more days, sorry for the inconvenience caused. The drone has been shipped out, hope you will get it back soon.
2020-6-29
Use props
Kazzaaz
lvl.2
United States

Hi Mindy, and thanks for responding.

Again I understand the impact coronavirus has caused, I was not upset so much at the extended time needed for the repair, but just with the fact that no update had been provided.

I got the shipping confirmation and am looking forward to receiving it soon.
2020-6-30
Use props
Kazzaaz
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-29 19:40
Hi Kazzaaz, I apologize that your previous post was not followed up timely, it is recommended to reply to one of my posts directly, then I will get the notification and reply back as soon as possible.
Our repair center is affected by the virus and the repair time is expected to be delayed, we are doing our best to overcome the impact of the pandemic.
I do have escalated your case to the appropriate team to expedite, but due to the data analysis and the weekend, it took a few more days, sorry for the inconvenience caused. The drone has been shipped out, hope you will get it back soon.

Mindy,

I received my replacement drone today.  Only the drone was replaced and not the battery or remote controller.

On the second flight, the aircraft dropped out of the sky again.
Looking at the logs, errors show and are exactly the same as the errors that were logged during the first crash.

Battery Errors

Battery Errors

There is clearly something wrong with the battery, which was not replaced!
I will be mailing the drone back first thing Monday.
Can you please monitor the warranty process and help make sure I recieve a new battery with the aircraft, and that I am not waiting for a month?

I hope this can be resolved quickly.  
I am very upset that I will be having to send back my drone for warranty repair again, on the first day I received it!Thank you...

2020-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kazzaaz Posted at 7-3 16:28
Mindy,

I received my replacement drone today.  Only the drone was replaced and not the battery or remote controller.

I‘m terribly sorry to know the drone was crashed again and understand how frustrated you are, I've escalated your case to the higher-level team for better follow-up, please start a new ticket online and keep me updated with the case number, I'll forward to the team for attention.
2020-7-3
Use props
Matthew Place
New
United States

i sent in a drone that has now been with dji for over a week.  We pay for the last extra care as we are expected to have fast service.  Cornovirus or not i still paid for the extra warranty coverage and should expect my product in a timely manner.  I was not given a discount due to covid...
2020-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Matthew Place Posted at 7-4 07:22
i sent in a drone that has now been with dji for over a week.  We pay for the last extra care as we are expected to have fast service.  Cornovirus or not i still paid for the extra warranty coverage and should expect my product in a timely manner.  I was not given a discount due to covid...

Hi Matthew, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your case number via your forum account and forwarded your case to the related team, our team will assess the damage asap and expedite the process. Thanks for your patience.
2020-7-4
Use props
Kazzaaz
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-3 19:12
I‘m terribly sorry to know the drone was crashed again and understand how frustrated you are, I've escalated your case to the higher-level team for better follow-up, please start a new ticket online and keep me updated with the case number, I'll forward to the team for attention.

Mindy,

My new case number is CAS-4590672-L2X6R5 and I will be shipping the product set to DJI, again, by the end of the day.

I am upset because DJI claims to have done a quality assurance check before returning the warranty replacement.  I don't believe this was actually done, since the same problem happened as soon as I had a flight with the battery that was returned to me.

Please help make sure this case does not take as long as the last one.  I have already been unable to fly for over a month.
Thank you.
2020-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kazzaaz Posted at 7-6 11:13
Mindy,

My new case number is CAS-4590672-L2X6R5 and I will be shipping the product set to DJI, again, by the end of the day.

I understand how you feel, this is also not the experience we expected you to have with us. Our manager has contacted you via email because your phone is not available, please send back at your earliest convenience and our repair center will definitely take care of it.
2020-7-7
Use props
Kazzaaz
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-7 02:27
I understand how you feel, this is also not the experience we expected you to have with us. Our manager has contacted you via email because your phone is not available, please send back at your earliest convenience and our repair center will definitely take care of it.

Hi Mindy,

Your manager did reach out and was very good with communication while the drone was in shipping.

I saw the drone was delivered 5 days ago and asked him to confirm.
I have not heard back.  Can you check to make sure the replacement is escalated and that it is nearly finished?

Thanks
-Scott
2020-7-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kazzaaz Posted at 7-15 10:50
Hi Mindy,

Your manager did reach out and was very good with communication while the drone was in shipping.

Hi Scott, I see the parcel was registered the day before yesterday, it is waiting for the damage assessment, I will push the team to expedite, please note the email notification.
2020-7-15
Use props
Kazzaaz
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-15 23:51
Hi Scott, I see the parcel was registered the day before yesterday, it is waiting for the damage assessment, I will push the team to expedite, please note the email notification.

Hi Mindy,

I believe the issues I experienced are part of a bigger problem and I again would like to ask for your help reviewing the thread I have created and submitting my batteries for replacement:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=222478
2020-8-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kazzaaz Posted at 8-13 12:03
Hi Mindy,

I believe the issues I experienced are part of a bigger problem and I again would like to ask for your help reviewing the thread I have created and submitting my batteries for replacement:

Hi, sorry for the issue, Susan had replied to your post, please check out her reply. Thank you.
2020-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules