Used M2P: check activation date and elegibility for DJI Care Refresh
418 8 2020-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_AGuS5FdsJ0T9
lvl.1
Spain

Hi all,

I just bought a used Mavic 2 Pro from Amazon. How can I check the activation date of the aircraft? Also, how can I know if it's already covered by DJI Care Refresh, or if I can purchase coverage for it now? I've tried entering the S/N on the DJI Care Refresh page but I got an "invalid S/N" error message.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
2020-6-29
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

A moderator will hopefully login and answer your question. They can help you out.
2020-6-29
Use props
djiuser_AGuS5FdsJ0T9
lvl.1
Spain

HurleyBird Productions Posted at 6-29 10:53
A moderator will hopefully login and answer your question. They can help you out.

Thanks!
2020-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello there, thanks for your support to DJI, may I have the serial number of your drone so that I could help further? The aircraft's S/N can be found inside the battery compartment, thanks.
2020-6-29
Use props
djiuser_AGuS5FdsJ0T9
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-29 19:43
Hello there, thanks for your support to DJI, may I have the serial number of your drone so that I could help further? The aircraft's S/N can be found inside the battery compartment, thanks.

Hi Mindy!

The S/N is 163DFBU001MPN2.

Thanks!
2020-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_AGuS5FdsJ0T9 Posted at 6-29 20:44
Hi Mindy!

The S/N is 163DFBU001MPN2.

Thanks for the SN, the drone was activated last year and it was not bound to any DJI Care Refresh. If you would like to purchase the case service, you will need to take a video to verify the drone is still in good condition, please check the details here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
2020-6-30
Use props
djiuser_AGuS5FdsJ0T9
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-30 05:50
Thanks for the SN, the drone was activated last year and it was not bound to any DJI Care Refresh. If you would like to purchase the case service, you will need to take a video to verify the drone is still in good condition, please check the details here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload

Thank you for your help, Mindy! Much appreciated
2020-6-30
Use props
djiuser_AGuS5FdsJ0T9
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-30 05:50

Hello again, Mindy! Could you help me check this other S/N please? 163CGAPR0A418Z. I bought another unit and I'm trying to decide which one to keep.

Thank you!
2020-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_AGuS5FdsJ0T9 Posted at 7-3 02:17
Hello again, Mindy! Could you help me check this other S/N please? 163CGAPR0A418Z. I bought another unit and I'm trying to decide which one to keep.

Thank you!

The activation date will be sent to you via PM, this drone was not bound to DJI Care Refresh, please follow my post in 6# and take the verification video if you would like to purchase DJI Care Refresh.
2020-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules