DJI Repair Service
1258 6 2020-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_w5lv3LV3fQqD
lvl.1

United States

I keep trying to submit my claim on, https://repair.dji.com/repair/index but keep getting met with 系统异常,请刷新重试 after trying to select my service area. This translates to saying the system is abnormal and to refresh and try again. I refresh and try again and nothing works. My area is 3-North America and then United States and it just does not allow me to go past this point. I need help filing my claim with DJI, I just really want my mavic mini to be fixed. I also have it under DJI Care Refresh.
2020-6-29
Use props
MainByte
lvl.3
United States

I just tried the link you provided above and got the 3-north america and united states, when I then click the Submit button it moves me to the Request Service page.  It appears to be working for me, if I am at least following what you are saying above.  The page that I get to is this (Request Service Page):  https://repair.dji.com/repair/process/device .  
Just for kicks, you may wish to also use a different browser?

Ron
2020-6-29
Use props
djiuser_w5lv3LV3fQqD
lvl.1

United States

That is what I am trying to get help with. It may work for you but for some reason I keep encountering an error. It also cannot be something with my internet because it does work, so it has to do with something on DJI side of submitting a claim. It may also just be my account.
2020-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello there, sorry for the difficulties on DJI online form, I've tried and it works, which browser are you using? Could you please give another shot?
2020-6-29
Use props
djiuser_w5lv3LV3fQqD
lvl.1

United States

I am using chrome but I should also mention that it did work before but I left to do something and when I tried doing it again it no longer wants to proceed.
2020-6-29
Use props
djiuser_w5lv3LV3fQqD
lvl.1

United States

It just worked, thanks for trying to help guys.
2020-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_w5lv3LV3fQqD Posted at 6-29 20:14
It just worked, thanks for trying to help guys.

Glad to know, please let us know it happens again.
2020-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules