Mavic Air Joystick Assembly
1396 6 2020-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mlikely
New

Canada

Does anybody know if it's possible to order a joystick/thumbstick assembly for the mavic air controller? My left thumbstick is not snapping back to center in the up/down direction. It was beeping incessantly forever, and sticking left. When I was calibrating today the stick went loose. It's a drag since I'm out of warranty and have treated it very well.

I'm trying to avoid sending out my out of warranty controller for repair, I'm assuming shipping and repair times are bad right now. I'm capable of replacing it myself if the part is available.
2020-6-29
Use props
QQRUCH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 595518 ft
Spain

maybe banggood or aliexpress ??
2020-6-30
Use props
heliaetus
lvl.4
Greece

I don't believe there are DJI remote clones and all you got to do is fix one spring as seen below

2020-6-30
Use props
mlikely
New

Canada

heliaetus Posted at 6-30 01:55
I don't believe there are DJI remote clones and all you got to do is fix one spring as seen below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEYgd1vsgO8

Thanks for the video. The mavic air rc joystick assembly is quite a bit different, springs not easily accessible, it looks like it's designed to easily swap out the whole assembly.
2020-6-30
Use props
heliaetus
lvl.4
Greece

Then I think you best bet is ebay
2020-6-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mlikely. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with the remote controller of your DJI Mavic Air. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out and share there experiences with regards to this matter. In addition, I would sill recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance with regards to this issue. Thank you.
2020-7-1
Use props
ChrisLoon
lvl.2

United States

the best thing to do is to carefully disassemble and examine what went wrong 1st, if you have the capacity doing it. should you ruin something you can at least fall back onto ordering a part if you are capable installing a replacement part. don't ebay another unless it is proofed flyaway newly bought. what would be quite helpful would be the downloadable maintenance servicing manual because it would provide some information useful minimizing the likelihood of improper disassembly causing irreparable ruin. I recently disassembled mavic air photographing the anti-tampering features factory processes have implemented on mavic air design one second generation parts. much of this factory processes are being implemented because of competitors reverse engineering in compete for the market. we are the victims unless support reduces the extravagant fees associated with expirations. it needn't be this expensive especially when superseding models exists.
2020-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules