Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[Poll] Mavic Pro 3 Improvements
674 21 6-29 19:41
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Moni Johnson
Captain
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

What Mavic Pro 3 features from this list are most important to you? Choose up to 3.

*Note: You may not be able to see the choices from the mobile app.

Multiple choiceVote: ( Up to 3 entry optional ), Total 79 people participate in voting
Your user group with no voting privileges
6-29 19:41
Use props
Gregg F
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40846 ft
United States

How about a Mavic 3 Zoom with a 8x optical zoom and 1” 48mb sensor?
6-29 22:59
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 985446 ft
United Kingdom

Id also like to see EU classification so that it won't be a legacy drone when the new rules come into play.
6-30 00:46
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 12583225 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CE classification and under 900g would be great. So slightly smaller and lighter than the M2P. Improvements to the camera is a must or whats the point. And a modular gimbal like on the Inspire would a nice addition to swap out different cameras for different shoots.
6-30 01:03
Use props
Moni Johnson
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 6-30 00:46
Id also like to see EU classification so that it won't be a legacy drone when the new rules come into play.

That's a good point!
6-30 06:24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 985446 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks Moni Johnson for agreeing.
7-1 01:14
Use props
Neo Supreme
First Officer
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

Better onboard camera system that not only improves tracking speed (as you added in the survey) but much better and consistent object tracking (as the Skydio 2 has more robust cameras integrated with an NVIDIA processor).
7-1 02:36
Use props
KDP +
Second Officer
Flight distance : 434685 ft
United States

I just hope it will be compatible with the smart controller...
7-1 11:26
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there Moni Johnson. Thank you for reaching out and for creating this poll. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out there insights with regards to this matter. Thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
7-1 20:10
Use props
Andy Uk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3124948 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 6-30 01:03
CE classification and under 900g would be great. So slightly smaller and lighter than the M2P. Improvements to the camera is a must or whats the point. And a modular gimbal like on the Inspire would a nice addition to swap out different cameras for different shoots.

They'll need to done something significant to allow DJI to maintain the £1500 price point given what they packed into the MA2.  I'm thiking a 1" sensor with the optical zoom, they'll drop the seperate zoom model. 6k video also.
7-3 10:53
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 12583225 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Andy Uk Posted at 7-3 10:53
They'll need to done something significant to allow DJI to maintain the £1500 price point given what they packed into the MA2.  I'm thiking a 1" sensor with the optical zoom, they'll drop the seperate zoom model. 6k video also.

I can see of those predictions happening with the addition of modular gimbals as we are seeing on other brands - as for price - hard to gauge on that one. DJI like to be competitive but not cheap.
7-3 11:38
Use props
owiecPL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 112805 ft
Poland

11. Controller with higher capacity... 3x times bigger, like in Phantom 4 series
7-4 02:18
Use props
Tlap
lvl.2

United States

owiecPL Posted at 7-4 02:18
11. Controller with higher capacity... 3x times bigger, like in Phantom 4 series

This is only speculation but I would guess the Mavic 3 specifications are already known by DJI. I've read that they have been testing it already but that also might just be a rumor. Therefore, by now a suggested list of features are mute. Here's hoping that most of the suggested features posted here are already included in the new model.  
7-7 06:32
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 5486926 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I think craft will always improve, but Camera is where it’s at and while I don’t see bigger sensor, general improvement with the present camera and maybe added zoom for pro.
7-7 09:41
Use props
Moni Johnson
Captain
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 7-7 09:41
I think craft will always improve, but Camera is where it’s at and while I don’t see bigger sensor, general improvement with the present camera and maybe added zoom for pro.

'Bout time you chimed in. You know a post here is not official until you add your two cents. I hope all is well on your side of the planet!
7-7 10:05
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 5486926 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Moni Johnson Posted at 7-7 10:05
'Bout time you chimed in. You know a post here is not official until you add your two cents. I hope all is well on your side of the planet!

All good here staying safe, maybe M3 for Christmas ..
7-7 10:29
Use props
Moni Johnson
Captain
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 7-7 10:29
All good here staying safe, maybe M3 for Christmas ..

Good to know, man . Good to know.
7-7 10:36
Use props
Bi7ZlTnWOoJb
lvl.3
Brazil

1 - 110km/h speed. Like ludicrous mode would be awesome.
2 - Lower video latency, maybe 20ms
3 - Swap system for in entire gimbal module with different options avaible to buy.. Also could make easier repair if crash drone and destroy gimbal.
4 - much better tracking solution, like skydio 2..
5 - external antenna (video and radio)  acessorie. With hdmi out. Could be wired or wireless external antenna to module with hdmi out. How awesome would be pilot drone from big tv screen?
7-11 22:07
Use props
TrevorSK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1380486 ft

Was hoping more people would've been interested in #2. Auto tracking moving subjects it what it's all about for me, but I'm not about to let my expensive bird auto track into a tree sideways. Great poll - Hope many participate.
7-31 04:48
Use props
TrevorSK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1380486 ft

Bi7ZlTnWOoJb Posted at 7-11 22:07
1 - 110km/h speed. Like ludicrous mode would be awesome.
2 - Lower video latency, maybe 20ms
3 - Swap system for in entire gimbal module with different options avaible to buy.. Also could make easier repair if crash drone and destroy gimbal.

They're not going to make the little Mavic 3 with top speed of 110km/h. Looks like you're in the market for an inspire 2. They go about 95 km/h.
7-31 05:22
Use props
gnirtS
Captain
Flight distance : 2993497 ft
United Kingdom

Batteries that dont swell and become useless after 20-30 cycles would be a big start.
8-9 03:12
Use props
AIRQUAD
Captain
Flight distance : 17109705 ft
Sweden

Interchangeable lenses
yesterday 06:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules