Lost contact during follow me mode
353 3 2020-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_iWtVmFOUTx0M
lvl.1
Flight distance : 556316 ft
United States

Does anyone have experienced this type of issue when i have the aircraft to follow me mode and lost contact, aircraft start to wobble like crazy. Aircraft crashed to the side of the mountain and cracked both forward lower arm. Wondering if DJI will replace this.
20200629_210155.jpg
2020-6-29
Use props
Neo Supreme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

Hopefully and admin will come on and advise what to do, though I'm sure a call to DJI customer care will answer your questions.
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know that your DJI Mavic 2 Pro crashed to the side of the mountain. Since this unfortunate event happened I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a professional team that will do there best to check what happened to the said drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank for your support.
2020-7-1
Use props
Nap Perez
New

United States

I did give them the feedback unfortunately I have not heard from them yet. I did not expect this to happen on a very expensive drone with all the safety device installed. It happens to me in multiple occasions. Sadly the drone was not not recording when it actually crashed. The only one that was captured was the first time it happens that day.
2020-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules