3480 5 2020-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JSS_VN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1080351 ft
Vietnam

I am a experienced DJI pilot since Phantom Vision 2+

It happened on my just bought Mavic Air 2.

This disaster - error code 30068 - battery not properly installed

All 3 of 3 batteries fully charged but can’t take off.

Error code shown 30068 for battery not properly installed!

Quite frustrated!
2C66B4BC-C07C-47AB-8440-7464E54C8D6D.png
1C11A245-A59C-468B-8C2E-AB4DE0713B92.png
2020-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi JSS_VN, sorry for the troubles with the brand-new drone and batteries, please follow the suggestions below:
1. Remove and then reinsert the battery. After hearing a "snap" sound, press hard on the battery to ensure that it is properly mounted.
2. Wipe the spring contacts on the battery and inside the battery compartment with a tissue.
3. If the DJI Fly app still prompts the error after multiple tries, it is recommended to send the batteries and aircraft back to DJI for testing.
2020-6-29
Use props
JSS_VN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1080351 ft
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-29 23:53
Hi JSS_VN, sorry for the troubles with the brand-new drone and batteries, please follow the suggestions below:
1. Remove and then reinsert the battery. After hearing a "snap" sound, press hard on the battery to ensure that it is properly mounted.
2. Wipe the spring contacts on the battery and inside the battery compartment with a tissue.

Thank you for prompt reply. I tried all the methods you mentioned plus using cotton buds to clean clips and internal copper color contacts but so far not useful.

I bought this drone just yesterday in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Shall I contact the dealer who sold it to me or is there a local DJI service center that I shall go to?

Please kindly provide contact information if there was service center in Vietnam, thank you.
2020-6-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JSS_VN Posted at 6-30 00:51
Thank you for prompt reply. I tried all the methods you mentioned plus using cotton buds to clean clips and internal copper color contacts but so far not useful.

I bought this drone just yesterday in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Shall I contact the dealer who sold it to me or is there a local DJI service center that I shall go to?

Sorry to know it is not working, it is recommended to contact your reseller for the replacement.
2020-6-30
Use props
Mr Cvl
New

Germany

Dear All,

I have exactly the same problem with my newly bought Mavic Air 2. All batteries give the same error message. Tried every possible solution. Without success.

Need to contact the reseller and DJI center.

2020-6-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mr Cvl Posted at 6-30 02:59
Dear All,

I have exactly the same problem with my newly bought Mavic Air 2. All batteries give the same error message. Tried every possible solution. Without success.

Sorry to know you have the same problem, if you've already tried my suggestion in 2#, please contact your reseller for further assistance.
2020-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules