Just found this -

2020-6-30
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

M2P for sure until you see the price tags and what each one gives you for the money then the MA2 it is. Unless you really need 10-bit and a 1" sensor and are willing to pay double for it.
2020-6-30
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good find.
2020-6-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

yeah they just keep popping up today.
2020-6-30
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 6-30 05:53
yeah they just keep popping up today.

You must have an exciting timeline
2020-6-30
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 634505 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ahh GEE,  all I can say is that I am so happy to  have the M2Pro  and not have to be stuck with flying the Mavic Air 2 and it's limited controls...
i guess I'm just to used to advance controls with flying... and the clear  bright screen of the Smart Controller.

It's kinda like going back to crawling once you know how to walk...
2020-6-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Woe Posted at 6-30 06:59
You must have an exciting timeline

It has its moments.  
2020-7-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ET214 Posted at 6-30 12:22
Ahh GEE,  all I can say is that I am so happy to  have the M2Pro  and not have to be stuck with flying the Mavic Air 2 and it's limited controls...
i guess I'm just to used to advance controls with flying... and the clear  bright screen of the Smart Controller.

Yeah,  Im really happy with my M2P too.
2020-7-1
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 7-1 01:15
It has its moments.

2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DAFlys. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this comparison video between the DJI Mavic Air 2 with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro created by Billy Kyle. In addition to this I will post a link where in you can also compare the specifications of both the DJI Mavic Air 2 with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with other DJI consumer drones ( https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav ). Again, great find and thank you for your valued support.
2020-7-1
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 7-1 01:21
Yeah,  Im really happy with my M2P too.

It really is a great drone!
2020-7-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ET214 Posted at 7-2 22:46
It really is a great drone!

2020-7-3
Use props
Andy Uk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3985676 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ET214 Posted at 6-30 12:22

Not so sure yes the M2P is better but the margins are slim, I had both, my M2P was just sold.  The MA2 is a lot more steady in the air especially in sports mode a lot less skittish.  Yes there are things to add to the Fly App for finer control yes but overall the App is cleaner and easier to navigate.   I have the MP1 from Day one and DJI Go 4 then was like DJI Fly today interms of function so I expect these will come given DJI Fly is aka DJI Go 5, the next M3 will be running from it.

From my perspective unless you are correcting and grading your M2P footage in post with something like Davinci or PremPro or FCPX you'll get in most imstances cleaner footage from the MA2 out of the can.  Don't get me wrong, properly post processed the M2P wins hands down, but most people are not doing that with their M2P and are editing on their iPads/Phones.   RAW stills, in high DR scenarios the M2P wins but outside of that there is very little in it.  So I agree with Billy Kyle the difference in Money is not worth it ,DJI really packed a lot in to the MA2.  My M2P has been decomissioned from the fleet early before the 2nd hand prices drop in advance of the M3.  I'll cope more than well with the MA2 for the time being.  DJI will have to make some significant advances with the M3 or reduce the RRP in order to seperate the market segment enough.
2020-7-3
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Andy Uk Posted at 7-3 10:48
Not so sure yes the M2P is better but the margins are slim, I had both, my M2P was just sold.  The MA2 is a lot more steady in the air especially in sports mode a lot less skittish.  Yes there are things to add to the Fly App for finer control yes but overall the App is cleaner and easier to navigate.   I have the MP1 from Day one and DJI Go 4 then was like DJI Fly today interms of function so I expect these will come given DJI Fly is aka DJI Go 5, the next M3 will be running from it.

From my perspective unless you are correcting and grading your M2P footage in post with something like Davinci or PremPro or FCPX you'll get in most imstances cleaner footage from the MA2 out of the can.  Don't get me wrong, properly post processed the M2P wins hands down, but most people are not doing that with their M2P and are editing on their iPads/Phones.   RAW stills, in high DR scenarios the M2P wins but outside of that there is very little in it.  So I agree with Billy Kyle the difference in Money is not worth it ,DJI really packed a lot in to the MA2.  My M2P has been decomissioned from the fleet early before the 2nd hand prices drop in advance of the M3.  I'll cope more than well with the MA2 for the time being.  DJI will have to make some significant advances with the M3 or reduce the RRP in order to seperate the market segment enough.

Hello
The best thing of M2Pro over the Mavic Air 2 is the Smart Controller, and even the ability to use the Crystal Sky with its regular controller. I
I owned a flew most if. It all of the previous DJI models and it wasn’t until I  began using the Crystal Sky  instead of my iPhone or iPad that I really enjoyed flying. Why?  I didn’t have to fight the sun Even in the shade using these devices to see.
I live and fly in parts of the world where the sun is always out and bright. Not many seasons

Yes they say that the MA2 will be compatible with the Smart Controller. in the future. Well good luck with that. It’s been over 3 months.  
Also, no one has commented (except me) on how DJI has pulled a fast one with this Fly app and the MA2.
They directed us to the manual that they have online that clearly has information on how advanced gimbal sensitivity control. It’s not present in the MA2, and wasn’t revealed until people received the units and complained about it. Then they said “... oh it’s not available “. It was available to all the YouTube  reviewers who received pre release units so they could help market it.
I’m glad you’re happy with your drone. As I’ve said. It’s a good drone but woefully lacking. That’s my opinion and my gripe with the DJI and the MA2.
Oh how I wish that they would make good on their promises but life is short, I’ve got better things to do than be frustrated.    I’ll move on to something else.

Happy flying
2020-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules