New Mavic Pro Platinum battery not charging
5038 7 2020-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EdenC
lvl.1

Canada

Hi

I ordered a mavic pro platinium battery long time ago but I never used it until now.

it doesnt charge. it stays blinking at 1 green bar then stops.
And now when I press the button it blinks 3rd led green once.

please help

thanks

2020-6-30
Use props
Micato
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2057103 ft
Croatia

Did you try to update your battery? Try Youtube. See this video     
2020-6-30
Use props
Micato
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2057103 ft
Croatia

If not see this restart of battery.
2020-6-30
Use props
EdenC
lvl.1

Canada

Here is a video how its not even turning on anymore
defective new battery
i am considering mailing it in for repairs but i have no idea how much that will cost me, my battery costed me 130$ + 15% tax and i didnt use it once.
so no idea what to expect but ya i got scammed by newegg and they refused to replace.
2020-7-1
Use props
EdenC
lvl.1

Canada

https://youtu.be/nt8gGXrziE0
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. This is not the experience that we wanted you to have with your DJI Mavic Pro Platinum. For better assistance, kindly please contact our DJI support team so that we can further check the cause of the issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-7-2
Use props
Duncan Aitchison
New

United Kingdom

2019/19 batter charged 43 time and now is starting to swell. Discharged for safety. Tried to contact DJI.com Europe but no response.  Would this be replaced or is it just dispose of without replacement as I is out of warranty
2023-8-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Duncan Aitchison Posted at 8-21 02:14
2019/19 batter charged 43 time and now is starting to swell. Discharged for safety. Tried to contact DJI.com Europe but no response.  Would this be replaced or is it just dispose of without replacement as I is out of warranty

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Have you already tried keeping the battery still and cooling it down for a long period of time to see if the battery returns to normal? After it stops swelling and looks normal you can still use it continuously.
2023-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules