The Mavic Pro battery LED 1 green blinks 16 times and doesn’t c...
7976 14 2020-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6ac931b5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45217 ft
Canada

Hi, I bought a new Mavic Pro platinum battery and when I got it and try to charge it.  The Mavic Pro battery LED 1 green blinks 16 times and doesn’t charge.  It must have been over depleted when sold to me sitting on the shelf, how do I fix it?

2020-6-30
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 408606 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think something might be wrong with the battery.  Where did you buy?
2020-6-30
Use props
fans6ac931b5
lvl.2
Canada

Lonesome Crow Posted at 6-30 12:47
I think something might be wrong with the battery.  Where did you buy?

I got it from newegg
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Pro Platinum intelligent flight battery. Can you please try to post a shot sample video of the said issue for us to be able to assess and help you further. Thank you.
2020-7-1
Use props
fans6ac931b5
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-1 22:24
Hello there. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Pro Platinum intelligent flight battery. Can you please try to post a shot sample video of the said issue for us to be able to assess and help you further. Thank you.

New but defective DJI battery
https://youtu.be/nt8gGXrziE0

2020-7-2
Use props
mano2020
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62077 ft
United States

I have 3 of them that also came from Newegg. in a flymore package and all doing the same thing in a brand new Mavic Pro FLYmore package. Can't even activate the unit. I have owned a Spark for 3 years and love it....I am already deeply regretting this "upgrade".

These things must have been in stock forever!

Now what?????? I received it as a gift and don't even have a receipt.
From what I have been reading they have lots oif issues with these batteries.
2020-7-2
Use props
mano2020
lvl.1
United States

mano2020 Posted at 7-2 09:44
I have 3 of them that also came from Newegg. in a flymore package and all doing the same thing in a brand new Mavic Pro FLYmore package. Can't even activate the unit. I have owned a Spark for 3 years and love it....I am already deeply regretting this "upgrade".

These things must have been in stock forever!

So in case a mod wants to offer some help, I was/am planning to buy Care Refresh for this unit. Should I just go ahead and buy it knowing I can't activate the drone? And then somehow file a claim on the unit? Or just call customer service?

I had refresh care on my Spark but never needed or used it, and those 3 year old batteries are still going strong.
2020-7-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans6ac931b5 Posted at 7-2 04:24

Hi there mano2020. Thank you for the reply and for posting this video link of the said issue. After watching the said video. I would recommended you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to check and give out the best resolution for the said issue and for us to be able to assist you further. Again I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you.
2020-7-2
Use props
mano2020
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-2 22:53
Hi there mano2020. Thank you for the reply and for posting this video link of the said issue. After watching the said video. I would recommended you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to check and give out the best resolution for the said issue and for us to be able to assist you further. Again I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you.

Confused much?
2020-7-5
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

First of all, you bought it from NewEgg, so it needs to be sent back to them for replacement or refund.  Then you can buy somewhere else if they won't guarantee that you receive a NEW one.  Try buying from a dealer who does a lot of drone business.  It has been a long time since I had contact with them, but there is a large servicing dealer in FL who will more than likely treat you right.  
2020-7-6
Use props
EdenC
lvl.1

Canada

AG0N-Gary Posted at 7-6 08:55
First of all, you bought it from NewEgg, so it needs to be sent back to them for replacement or refund.  Then you can buy somewhere else if they won't guarantee that you receive a NEW one.  Try buying from a dealer who does a lot of drone business.  It has been a long time since I had contact with them, but there is a large servicing dealer in FL who will more than likely treat you right.

they refused to take it back and told me to contact DJI
2020-7-6
Use props
BigBird-2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 883645 ft
  • >>>
United States

EdenC Posted at 7-6 09:54
they refused to take it back and told me to contact DJI

Newegg is nothing like they use to be. Not to show my age but , I remember going to a Newegg store here in Houston back in the early 80"s and they were handy. NO more.
2020-7-6
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

If you bought it with a credit card, maybe you can go back on them through that path.
2020-7-6
Use props
EdenC
lvl.1

Canada

AG0N-Gary Posted at 7-6 17:29
If you bought it with a credit card, maybe you can go back on them through that path.

not a bad idea
2020-7-6
Use props
fans7dcd4911
New
Flight distance : 225928 ft
Ukraine

fans6ac931b5 Posted at 2020-7-2 04:24

same problem with 4 batteries after hibernates. did you find how to fix it?
2023-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules