Cabling
385 4 2020-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dupont.dupond
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104449 ft
Canada

Can I use a cable splitter to send data dn image on 2 phones at the same time, both phone use USB type C, My son would fly will I check all the camera setup for a proper video/photos.
2020-6-30
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

I did not find anything on a quick search for using 2 devices (master/slave) for working with the Mini.
You could try it and see, but in the back of my little seive of a bwains, tells me there could be signal conflicts with 2 devices connected at the same time, "talking" to the controller.
2020-6-30
Use props
Fidge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41512 ft
United Kingdom

Could you just use one phone, with a long cable?  You don't need the phone to be locked into the controllers arms to be able to fly the drone. If you see what I mean?
2020-6-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this query. I hope that our valued DJI co pilots can provide you the best response for this inquiry. Just a friendly reminder that DJI does recommend using cable splitter this may affect the performance of the DJI Fly application and the said drone during flight. Thank you.
2020-7-2
Use props
dupont.dupond
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104449 ft
Canada

Thank you all for your response, I guess I will have to setup the camera, then let him fly.
2020-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules