Osmo mobile 3 moves by itself.
8319 6 2020-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex007+
lvl.1
Netherlands

Recently I bought a DJI Osmo mobile 3.
I have a problem, once I am turning it on one after a few seconds it moves by itself, it keeps doing that until I press a button, a few seconds later it starts moving up down left right again.
any advice on how to solve that?

please see this video
https://streamable.com/o9i657

2020-6-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know the model of the mobile device please? Kindly please try to check if the mobile device is balanced on the gimbal. If issue still persists please auto calibrate the said gimbal to isolate the issue. In addition, I will post an official DJI video tutorial on how to balance the gimbal. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-7-2
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Looks like you are in display mode, change it to somethings else Like FPV

2020-7-2
Use props
raymeister168
New

United States

Hi there
I too have the issue with my Mobile 3. When I turn on the unit with my phone attach to it and with the app on, the gimbal keeps on panning right by itself. I tried to delete the app and reinstall the app on my Iphone 7 and it keeps on panning towards to the right by itself. Any solution to fix that? I tried to balance it and panning still occur. I only had the Mobile 3 for 2 days.
2021-3-26
Use props
djiuser_hDyozcepAcas
New

United States

I have this same issue. It pans left and right when I place it on a flat surface. I already auto calibrated and made sure everything was balanced.
2021-4-2
Use props
Rhythmspas
New

United States

Having the same issue, just happened a few weeks ago after having a great experience with this new purchase. Hd been working flawlessly for approx 1 month. Never dropped never abused. Used in a professional setting. Using the Osmo 4 along with a new iPhone 12 pro.
Tried all that has been mentioned with no success. Tried recalibration, tried balancing, my guess is there is some malfunction within the joystick, when i use the joystick during the malfunction it temporarily stops.
2021-9-19
Use props
naide_x
New

United Kingdom

You need turn off demo mode. Settings > General > Demo mode > Off
2022-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules