Original DJI Goggles (white ones) Discontinued?
2909 9 2020-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mckuv
lvl.1

United States

I've been looking to pick them, and they've been out of stock recently, are they discontinued? Does DJI have any plans to refresh them with a newer version compatible with the Mavic/Phantom/Inspire models, but hopefully less clunky and more compact?

2020-6-30
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check Amazon.
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mckuv. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us. With regards to the availability of the DJI Goggles ( white ) you may try to check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the said goggles that you need is available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry as well. Thank you and please be safe always.
2020-7-1
Use props
sun2sirius
lvl.1
United States

I can sell mine to you. Newer drones do not work with it anyway, unfortunately...
2020-7-4
Use props
jsmith800
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1375 ft
United States

i'm cleaning out my closet and found mine, still in the box.  have only used a few times.  can sell them to you if interested.
2021-2-9
Use props
luciens
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

To answer your question, they've clearly been discontinued. I haven't seen them for sale new anywhere for years. I think the last firmware update was in 2018 and that was for the goggles RE. The white goggles were probably orphaned before that. I have a white and a RE set, but I'm keeping them. I use them with my MP2 by ocusync, and via HDMI with my smart controller when I fly my MA2.

I doubt DJI will make an updated version, because I don't think they sold very well. It's a shame because they work really well via Ocusync with my MP2....
2021-2-9
Use props
nasshorn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 536115 ft
United States

jsmith800@gmail.com Posted at 2-9 08:09
i'm cleaning out my closet and found mine, still in the box.  have only used a few times.  can sell them to you if interested.

Are you still interested in selling your goggles?  I may be interested in getting them from you.
2021-3-18
Use props
Mike Mas
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I did like the internal battery  on the white goggles not mess with dangling wires and  constant charging
2021-3-19
Use props
luciens
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mike Mas Posted at 3-19 15:24
I did like the internal battery  on the white goggles not mess with dangling wires and  constant charging

The drawback, though, is if something goes wrong with the battery. It's buried in the headband, in a non-user-serviceable place. So it has to go back to DJI if the batt goes bad, if DJI will even work on it anymore. Fortunately, the batts are still good in mine, but it's only a matter of time....
2021-3-20
Use props
djiuser_58fq07zKrJ5f
New
Flight distance : 66936 ft
United States

jsmith800@gmail.com Posted at 2-9 08:09
i'm cleaning out my closet and found mine, still in the box.  have only used a few times.  can sell them to you if interested.

I would be interested in purchasing them if you're still looking to sell them.
2021-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules